Your shaving wishlist

The den is probably something I'm going to keep adding to as I'm a bit of a hoarder by nature but there's a few items I want (want - not need). Here's the list:
  • Aluminium Karve - I've been that impressed with my brass Karve that I want the aluminium as well. I feel the brass version negates the need for a stainless steel one in my case. The wait list is currently full and the production rate is pretty low so it will probably be a while before I get one.
  • ATT Windsor Pro Slant - I do like my ATT razors. This head doesn't yet exist but ATT have eluded to it. I really like the S1 and will snap this up if it becomes available.
  • Brass Colonial General - I have the stainless and aluminum. I'm intrigued by the brass and it would complete the trio.
  • RazoRock Game Changer OC Plate - I've found myself enjoying OCs a bit more lately. Not sure if I'd want to add the 68 or 84 plate though.
  • Gillette Aristocrat - The SB barberpole type handle one - #15? I love the look of these and it would complete the vintage collection. I'm not prepared to pay the current going rates for these though so this may never happen.
What's your wishlist?
Interesting to reflect upon the year:

• Aluminium Karve - bought it and love it.
  • ATT Windsor Pro Slant - still waiting but would definitely buy.
  • Brass Colonial General - bought it and love it - thanks @Satanfriendly
  • RazoRock Game Changer OC Plate - got the 68 OC and Jaws for a good price from the US thanks to @Bogeyman - they were nice enough but didn't make the cut and were sold on.
  • Gillette Aristocrat - bought it and love it - thanks @Rohleder

want a nice good condition gillette old and new LC and SC ideally

karve
razorine flatboy and the razorock switch but not too sure tbh as it reminds me of the razorine shavette

Back
Top Bottom