Your shaving wishlist

The den is probably something I'm going to keep adding to as I'm a bit of a hoarder by nature but there's a few items I want (want - not need). Here's the list:
  • Aluminium Karve - I've been that impressed with my brass Karve that I want the aluminium as well. I feel the brass version negates the need for a stainless steel one in my case. The wait list is currently full and the production rate is pretty low so it will probably be a while before I get one.
  • ATT Windsor Pro Slant - I do like my ATT razors. This head doesn't yet exist but ATT have eluded to it. I really like the S1 and will snap this up if it becomes available.
  • Brass Colonial General - I have the stainless and aluminum. I'm intrigued by the brass and it would complete the trio.
  • RazoRock Game Changer OC Plate - I've found myself enjoying OCs a bit more lately. Not sure if I'd want to add the 68 or 84 plate though.
  • Gillette Aristocrat - The SB barberpole type handle one - #15? I love the look of these and it would complete the vintage collection. I'm not prepared to pay the current going rates for these though so this may never happen.
What's your wishlist?

Get ready for a long list! Mine includes both hardware and software.... that I try (really really really do try) target my spendings at.... but can't say I'm too successful at that haha!

Also stuff does tend to get moved around - few scents from there I'm quite sure I'll like, but some just sound interesting, therefore it's a case of: want but might be good to get some sample of that beforehand

Hardware:

Alpha Outlaw Stainless Steel
Feather AS-D2S
Muhle R41 GS
Feather Artist Club DX
iKon tek
Rocnel Sailor
Tatara Muramasa
Tatara Nodachi
Ever ready streamline
Gem micromatic
ATT Windsor Pro

Declaration Grooming THE JEFFERSON - 28MM - SNOWBLIVION - B11
Stirling finest badger brush - 24mm fan

Software (sets)

A&E Tertius
Declaration Grooming Massacre of the innocent
Declaration Grooming Trismegistus
Declaration Grooming Yuzu/rose/patchouli
Declaration Grooming Shore
Declaration Grooming Unconditional surrender
Declaration Grooming Champs de Lavande
Declaration Grooming Bangarang
Declaration Grooming Opulence
Declaration Grooming SON ET LUMIERE
MDC Rose
MDC Fougere
PAA CaD
PB Spitfire
RazoRock The Dead Sea
Signature Soaps Vectis
SS Hibernia
SS Leodis
Southern Witchcrafts Carmilla
Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic
Stirling Ozark Mountain
SV 70th anniversary set
Wickham soap co. 1912 magnum
zingari man no 1
zingari man Rumbler

Pre/Post shave stuff

PAA cube 2.0 + Mentholated

D R Harris Pink Aftershave Lotion
Razorock XXX aftershave
Razorock mudder focker aftershave
SW Necromantic aftershave
TOBS Gentleman's aftershave lotion

I've put it in a spoiler to keep people's sanity intact. Open at your own risk.

A Cobra SE (anyone have one spare they hate? )

Waiting for the launch of the ESC Claymore V something

Waiting for the release of the Rocnel SE AC magnetic. On the 'yes please' list but all gone quiet from Turkey

@Boycie83 if you want to loan a brass General to kill your curiosity just ask
You're a scholar and a gentleman, Chris. Once I'm through the new razors, I'll take you up on your kind loan offer.

Think I'd like a Feather AS-D2 , some more Gillette Platinum Blades, more AP Shave custom Brushes, A Gillette Blue tip from the 50's in as new condition.More soap , more cream, more aftershave, mare EDT, more EDP, in fact more of everything, I am really down the Rabbit hole :)
Mare EdT.......which one does your horse like to use? :)

Paul.

I've actually got my kit into the order that I want ...

Vintage are predominatly now collections that I enjoy having, looking at, fiddling with and occasionally shaving with. I have found that the Muhle Rocca really suits me and for the sake of variety, I also like the Yaqi Katana. I like boar brushes, which I have one or two that I like to use over and over. Some nice synthetics to weave in as and when I fancy. Soaps, I've assembled a good set of classic shaving soaps, sticks, a good set of classic Italian croaps, few loved vintage and a core of Wickham's 1912 that I like very much. Aftershaves, likewise, sorted. I've tried pretty much everything I want to and settled on a small(ish) set of equipment that enhances my daily ritual.

Find something you like and use it often.

That said, there's are still a few unicorns out there that I'm hunting down ...

Star 1912 with a unique Star stamp on the back ... Made in England
EverSharp (yes, as in Schick) 1912 ... but in Gold < I have a nickel plate
Gillette Tech Featherweight < quite a unique Tech which you can see details of on Mr Razor
Gillette 'New' with the long bar and slot
... and find a Gillette 'Hybrid' Tech for @Bogeyman

Muhle Rocca R96 Jet ... just out of curiosity, having enjoyed the Yaqi Katana with a DLC coating

I'd like to try some old(er) Crabtree & Evelyn soaps, but really don't want to pay the prices that they shift for nowadays.

A Cobra SE (anyone have one spare they hate? )

Waiting for the launch of the ESC Claymore V something

Waiting for the release of the Rocnel SE AC magnetic. On the 'yes please' list but all gone quiet from Turkey

@Boycie83 if you want to loan a brass General to kill your curiosity just ask
I'd also like to try the Cobra SE, and the latest ESC Claymore appeals to me, too. I just hope the new Claymore is not too mild, because I would like an SE with a bit of bite to use every now and then for the sake of variety (hence my interest in the Cobra).

Ooh! That's a hard one, I'll start with
1 of everything from Colonial
1 of Everything from Blackland
1 of everything from Karve
1 of everything from --------
Hold on a bit,
To make it simple
1 of everything from every manufacturer of hardware and software.
;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek:o_O
To be fair though I would like a Brass Blackland Dart, I find the Brass smoother on the Blackbird range.
Just kidding

Back
Top Bottom