What's your favourite razor?

Just wondering what you favourite razor is?

My favourite is currently a British Parat.

For me, it's got the right length handle, perfect balance and right amount of aggression. It also works great with sharp razor blades.

It just suits me perfectly.

What's yours?

Like alot of the Chaps on here, i have quite a collection of Razors, from very expensive to cheap and cheerful, but my favourite Razor after all this time is a Single Edge Ever Ready, (Futur, and then Edwin Jagger DE87 coming second and third)

images

I find they give a far closer shave than most DE Razors, and they are easier to handle, have a nice weight, and less of a learning curve in regards to getting the "Angle Of Attack" right on the Face, and the sound when cutting is great, the Razor seems to sing !! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Not to say thet i don't like my DE Razors, because i really do, just find now that more often i am using a SE instead, not everyones cup of tea but if you have not tried one, PLEASE DO...

:D

pedro083 said:
If you like them steve then you got to give on of these a try.

20110107_003.jpg

I could not choose between my razors for fear of offending one.

I would like to try it, but i think of the long learning curve (i'm not the most patient person that has ever lived :oops: :oops: ) plus the up keep and it puts me off, but hey, i never really had interest in SE razors, i tried it and now lov it so you never know..... ;)

All this talk of SE razors. I think I may be putting it on the list!

I too am put off trying a straight due to the upkeep etc...

Back
Top Bottom