what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......

SirPrize said:
Clearly another example of the Hive mentality.
Some time ago there was a suggestion that there might be a B&B t-shirt, but any other suggestion were invited.
So I wrote in suggesting that a B&B dressing gown would be of far more practical use than a t-shirt - something on the line of a mid-blue with a pattern of B&B logos that look like polka-dots at a distance but disclose themselves as badger-heads when examined close up.
My suggestion was not taken up so it would seem that the patrons of B&B already have enough dressing gowns.

That is not a half bad idea Anthony. Perhaps we could look at a TSR one? (Or do a mickey take TSR, with the B&B logo in a red circle with a line going through it.....like the no smoking signs :lol: )

AJP said:
SirPrize said:
Clearly another example of the Hive mentality.
Some time ago there was a suggestion that there might be a B&B t-shirt, but any other suggestion were invited.
So I wrote in suggesting that a B&B dressing gown would be of far more practical use than a t-shirt - something on the line of a mid-blue with a pattern of B&B logos that look like polka-dots at a distance but disclose themselves as badger-heads when examined close up.
My suggestion was not taken up so it would seem that the patrons of B&B already have enough dressing gowns.

That is not a half bad idea Anthony. Perhaps we could look at a TSR one? (Or do a mickey take TSR, with the B&B logo in a red circle with a line going through it.....like the no smoking signs :lol: )
An ironic dressing gown? - even better - love it!

Rev-O said:
I love it when Yanks try and "do" classic European taste.

I mean, that typeface on the numerals.

Nooooooo!

Oh dear oh dear.

Agreed.

I long ago learned that B&B Limited Editions are a waste of time and money (possible exception for the Le Grelot), but this one is just tacky. It demonstrates the California definition of classic European taste. Those of us in 'fly over' territory know better than to let California lead. The bloom came off that rose decades ago.

Damian Murphy said:
I quite like the idea of a club tie ,

Just like Alan Partridge I suppose...

images

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: First i laughed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: then after reading some of the posts i came close to being nauseatingly
vomit-3.gif
then i laughed again :lol: :lol: :lol: so hard that
piss.gif

I'm rather taken with the smoking jacket idea:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.oliverbrown.org.uk/shawl-collar-db-smoking-jacket-3508-0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oliverbrown.org.uk/shawl-col ... 508-0.html</a><!-- m -->

Back
Top Bottom