What made your day a crap one??

Went to a mechanic for a simple serpentine belt change and ended up having to buy a new radiator, hoses and a thermostat. The good news is the radiator broke right in front of the mechanic and not on the freeway!! That was pure blind ass luck!!

Went to a mechanic for a simple serpentine belt change and ended up having to buy a new radiator, hoses and a thermostat. The good news is the radiator broke right in front of the mechanic and not on the freeway!! That was pure blind ass luck!!
Was that before he used the pry bar on it or after he hit it with a hammer?

No, actually on Toyota the two or so smaller hose outlets are plastic/polymer and with age they fracture and/or break easily. Both broke on mine.

He was standing there and it just burst? :sneaky:

No, and I never used the word "burst", Mr. Goodwrench. Reread what I wrote again. Then just when you think you understand it, read a third time. I will give you a visual aid for the impaired:

on Toyota the two or so smaller hose outlets are plastic/polymer and with age they fracture and/or break easily. Both broke on mine.

And just as a "kicker" I was standing beside him. He did nothing wrong. Are we clear?

;)

No, and I never used the word "burst", Mr. Goodwrench. Reread what I wrote again. Then just when you think you understand it, read a third time. I will give you a visual aid for the impaired:

And just as a "kicker" I was standing beside him. He did nothing wrong. Are we clear?

;)
OK then, I'll take your word for it. I actually was a "Mr. Goodwrench" back in the day.

I didn't look anything like this.

img0026-1505314860058@2x.jpg

I hate General Motors cars, pure crap.

I do find it somehow strangely disturbing that such an image should even come to your mind, Paul.

JohnnyO. o/.
Just trying to think of a worse job Mike could be doing at night, nothing odd about that, not to my mind anyway! :)
I would be more disturbed by some of the things that go through my mind that I feel I must keep locked away at all costs!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.............

Car has been in the garage for almost two weeks to get an oil leak fixed (which involved stripping the engine).
Dropped of the internal hire car at the depot, walked around to the garage to pick my car up, only to find that one of the mechanics has damaged a part of the engine and I now have to wait until tomorrow for it to be fixed.

problem is...I need my car for my job

had to walk back round to the depot and get the pick up back...

Back
Top Bottom