What are you waiting on to arrive? August 2021

Please ...

maine-coon-cat-books-lying-couch-red-cat-maine-coon-books-lying-couch-125654848.jpg

Historians.
Touché

Well, after setting myself a monthly limit and already having made 1 order nearing that £50 limit, I've just smashed it! I was looking for a few blades, as I wanted some more Perma-sharp and the wife and son needed some more Astra greens. I also thought I'd try the Nacet and Sputnik, however I saw the blue splash and ended up chucking the matching pair in - damn you impulsive purchase thoughts!!!

I actually blame everyone on here too! Although I have resisted spending 100's on the razors, brushes, blades soaps and creams I keep seeing and liking on all of your posts! Me and my newbie "I want" attitude!!!!

1628505100053.png

Well, after setting myself a monthly limit and already having made 1 order nearing that £50 limit, I've just smashed it! I was looking for a few blades, as I wanted some more Perma-sharp and the wife and son needed some more Astra greens. I also thought I'd try the Nacet and Sputnik, however I saw the blue splash and ended up chucking the matching pair in - damn you impulsive purchase thoughts!!!

I actually blame everyone on here too! Although I have resisted spending 100's on the razors, brushes, blades soaps and creams I keep seeing and liking on all of your posts! Me and my newbie "I want" attitude!!!!

View attachment 75113
So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by memecandy

How did they know I didn't have an adjustable in the mix!
I looked and was tempted for a short while, but as I've ordered a Gillette Slim N4 birth year adjustable from the States which is currently being reconditioned (according to latest update). I wasn't entirely convinced I 'needed' this one.

As I'm also not quite sure when the slim will be finished, posted and arrive, I'm not actually saying it is an 'acquisition', or that I'm waiting on it quite yet; as soon as I know it is on its way, then and only then will I start to anticipate it's arrival!

I looked and was tempted for a short while, but as I've ordered a Gillette Slim N4 birth year adjustable from the States which is currently being reconditioned (according to latest update). I wasn't entirely convinced I 'needed' this one.

As I'm also not quite sure when the slim will be finished, posted and arrive, I'm not actually saying it is an 'acquisition', or that I'm waiting on it quite yet; as soon as I know it is on its way, then and only then will I start to anticipate it's arrival!
Sadly I'm so weak willed I wasn't even tempted for a short while, the email popped up and 3 minutes later it was in the basket...
1628514653662.png

View attachment 75113
I got the Barbershop soap and aftershave recently. Great fresh menthol hit. Very Epsilon Blue-esque. You’ll enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom