Vegan Shaving brush?

Oshi said:
were they hopeing to eat it after they shaved with it,
am i missing something here :?:

"Veganism is a philosophy and lifestyle whose adherents seek to exclude the use of animals for food, clothing, or any other purpose".

I know. Me too.

Ian

I think Connaught used to do a synthetic brush.Might be worth dropping Paul a line.

joe mcclaine said:
A handful of grass might work or the fluffy end of a celery stick?

After having a quick read of the posts this morning in between jobs, this has reduced me to fits of giggles whenever I’ve past a fruit and veg shop... :lol: :lol:

Hope you're going to share the wording of the reprimand you'll doubtless receive from the B & B steward shortly, Random. Still, it will doubtless be administered in classic, understated, ironic clipped sentences. Just as a gentlemanly shaver of seniority in shaving forums would express himself. :lol:
JohnnyO.

My one and only "vegan"brush:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://fidosshavingbrushblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/taylor-of-old-bond-street-imitation.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fidosshavingbrushblog.blogspot.c ... ation.html</a><!-- m -->

Sharon:

I have a men-u syntetico brush, & one that might be a Vulfix and/or EJagger private label batch sold on ebay.ca as a vegan brush (surely a bit of lax definition of 'vegan' for purists admittedly).

Both are actually nice brushes, and to my not-so-highly-educated shaving experience, are on par with some of the pure/best badger grade brushes I've used, looked at.

Also I have heard that Body Shop's is a good buy for the low price (£5.00 iirc). Reviews of the TOBS synthetic brush were bretty glowing at the time too.

Thanks again for the helpful suggestions. I have sent the enquirer the B & B link (I expect if he joined up this morning he'll be banned by now :lol: ) and also the link to this thread. He's going to try the Body Shop one to start with, so maybe he'll join up and share his thoughts on it.
Moodymick's post certainly gives a whole new meaning to 'palm lathering'. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom