Things you don't see anymore

The best Chicken I have ever had was from on line site, all packaging was re-cycleable. I also order Game meat on line as not readily available locally.

The best Chicken I have ever had was from on line site, all packaging was re-cycleable. I also order Game meat on line as not readily available locally.

Can you share the seller? Until a few years ago I was able to buy a lot of game in my local market, but that butcher went out of business.

Can you share the seller? Until a few years ago I was able to buy a lot of game in my local market, but that butcher went out of business.
Hi.
Good for Chicken/ Rooster
www.herbfedpoultry.co.uk.
Actually Costco sell their products
There are a number of Game sellers on line, this one has an extensive range of products.
www.wildmeat.co.uk.
Not to sure about The Squirrel
Hope this helps

Could be me - how about squished flies on the windscreen, number plate or headlights?

Just completed 1k in a week whilst on holidays, and not a dead bug.

Maybe our ecology has changed in the UK? Less flies and bugs near country roads. I remember as a kid my dad's windscreen looking like a blood bath after long journeys

You are spot on, our ecology is definitely changing, less bugs = less bug eating birds, we are on a slippery slope!

Paul.

You are spot on, our ecology is definitely changing, less bugs = less bug eating birds, we are on a slippery slope!

Paul.

I post on a guitar forum and I read this particular there a few times, some are concerned to how few bugs they are seeing.

I live in kind of inner city London, and from my back garden I can see loads of other back gardens. My one is one of the few which hasn't been paved over, aside from a few minor paths all the back garden is for growing vegetables. Usually there are a number of birds (a lot of blackbirds) that would come to eat bugs, but very few have come this year.