Things you don't see anymore

I find the concept of ordering meat online to be so alien! I hope your new butcher gets some in at some point though.

Btw, I think I have seen tripe and ox kidneys for sale recently, I think in one of the groceries in Chinatown when I last went there in the last 6 months or so. I live near a few Asian/Turkish butchers/grocers and they are actually pretty good for stocking a few things which are often overlooked by other butchers.

Some people (like myself) have issues with B12 deficiency, offal (eg liver and kidneys) contains huge amounts of it, it really is great for you and can be incredibly delicious if given the right attention, a shame it's often overlooked by many.
The best Chicken I have ever had was from on line site, all packaging was re-cycleable. I also order Game meat on line as not readily available locally.

The best Chicken I have ever had was from on line site, all packaging was re-cycleable. I also order Game meat on line as not readily available locally.

Can you share the seller? Until a few years ago I was able to buy a lot of game in my local market, but that butcher went out of business.

Can you share the seller? Until a few years ago I was able to buy a lot of game in my local market, but that butcher went out of business.
Hi.
Good for Chicken/ Rooster
www.herbfedpoultry.co.uk.
Actually Costco sell their products
There are a number of Game sellers on line, this one has an extensive range of products.
www.wildmeat.co.uk.
Not to sure about The Squirrel
Hope this helps

Could be me - how about squished flies on the windscreen, number plate or headlights?

Just completed 1k in a week whilst on holidays, and not a dead bug.

Maybe our ecology has changed in the UK? Less flies and bugs near country roads. I remember as a kid my dad's windscreen looking like a blood bath after long journeys

Could be me - how about squished flies on the windscreen, number plate or headlights?

Maybe our ecology has changed in the UK? Less flies and bugs near country roads. I remember as a kid my dad's windscreen looking like a blood bath after long journeys
You are spot on, our ecology is definitely changing, less bugs = less bug eating birds, we are on a slippery slope!

Paul.

You are spot on, our ecology is definitely changing, less bugs = less bug eating birds, we are on a slippery slope!

Paul.

I post on a guitar forum and I read this particular there a few times, some are concerned to how few bugs they are seeing.

I live in kind of inner city London, and from my back garden I can see loads of other back gardens. My one is one of the few which hasn't been paved over, aside from a few minor paths all the back garden is for growing vegetables. Usually there are a number of birds (a lot of blackbirds) that would come to eat bugs, but very few have come this year.

Back
Top Bottom