THE PRODUCT INFO NOW UNFOLDS

No, no, no.

Russ is an older gent who is unfamiliar with internet forums and their ways.

He's not a vendor, nor a vendor's proxy or mouthpiece, he just found some stuff that worked for him and wanted to share.

Yes, he was a bit full on a bit too soon but he meant no ill and is harmless - just an enthusiast.

Cut him him some slack (slacks?!) and give him another chance. I think he's OK. No more nuts than some of us, just in a different way.

Happily awaiting my pensioner's discount offer card .......... could I hint any harder ?????????????

JohnnyO. <<<<<<<<<<<<Nut who trusts to be happily screwed on the correct bolt ! \ :lol: /

No problem Damien.... Sorry wrong Russ. (My mother insisted my name was Russell)

Sir, I believe I owe you an apology, if that is the case please accept mine. We on this generally friendly, at times irreverent, forum have perhaps become a little cynical with the actions of some recent members.

I feel a little ashamed of my actions and again apologise.

Russell, NOT RUSS!

That was rather nice of you gentlemen.

As an act of good faith and to close this thread off on a friendlier note, if anyone who has posted on this thread would like some samples from the real Professor Blighty, then just email your postal address to ......

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:martinslevin46@hotmail.com">martinslevin46@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

and I'll pop something in the post for you.

Martin.

Re: SAMPLES OFFER

Hi Guys,

I have had a good response from members requesting samples, the problem I have is that the soaps are all made up now into 250g pots, in three scents, Strawberry & Vanilla, Coconut & Almond, and Camomile & Eucalyptus. I really can't afford to send out a full pot as a sample, so I will make up some smaller sample pots and then let you know when they're ready later next week. In the meantime, I will send out a selection of the oils, aftershave lotions, aftershave balms, and colognes as I already have a number of small vials I can use, hope this is okay.

If you go onto ebay and type Professor Blighty into any search field, and then as a seperate search, Barbarian Blade, you should be able to see the full range to date, all except my Musk cologne, which is a brand new product and is not listed there yet.

I sell pretty much everything on ebay for £9.99 this gives me a profit over production costs and ebay and paypal fees which can be considerable. However, if anyone on this forum is seriously interested in purchasing a full sized item, (100ml or 250g) then I can let you have it for around £5 plus £1.99 p&p as we can by pass ebay and therefore cut down my costs. Just post me a cheque directly and I'll send out by return. Try the samples first though, and if you really like a particular product let me know and we can come to the above arrangement.

Martin.

Professor Blighty said:
Hi Guys,

I have had a good response from members requesting samples, the problem I have is that the soaps are all made up now into 250g pots, in three scents, Strawberry & Vanilla, Coconut & Almond, and Camomile & Eucalyptus. I really can't afford to send out a full pot as a sample, so I will make up some smaller sample pots and then let you know when they're ready later next week. In the meantime, I will send out a selection of the oils, aftershave lotions, aftershave balms, and colognes as I already have a number of small vials I can use, hope this is okay.

If you go onto ebay and type Professor Blighty into any search field, and then as a seperate search, Barbarian Blade, you should be able to see the full range to date, all except my Musk cologne, which is a brand new product and is not listed there yet.

I sell pretty much everything on ebay for £9.99 this gives me a profit over production costs and ebay and paypal fees which can be considerable. However, if anyone on this forum is seriously interested in purchasing a full sized item, (100ml or 250g) then I can let you have it for around £5 plus £1.99 p&p as we can by pass ebay and therefore cut down my costs. Just post me a cheque directly and I'll send out by return. Try the samples first though, and if you really like a particular product let me know and we can come to the above arrangement.

Martin.

Hi Martin,

Can we Paypal you as a "Gift" Payment aswell, then you get the full amount and it saves time....?

Ta
Steve

Professor Blighty said:
Hi Guys,

Martin.

I'll certainly be interested in the strawberry soap sample when it's ready.

Back
Top Bottom