THE PRODUCT INFO NOW UNFOLDS

I just noticed this thread which I have read with interest. I am particularly interested to know how Prof. Blighty is creating a strawberry scent using only essential oils?? Henk??

soapalchemist said:
I just noticed this thread which I have read with interest. I am particularly interested to know how Prof. Blighty is creating a strawberry scent using only essential oils?? Henk??

Jam?

If you extract the Weller then you've really taken the essence of The Jam and you can use it as top note in other products (e.g. The Style Council).

soapalchemist said:

Hi,
All i can say is "ask Martin" The soap definitely smells of strawberry and vanilla no matter how they did it. Lathers well too

Russ

hunnymonster said:
Excuse my cynicism - but I've read pretty much identical text from "Professor Blighty" on another forum - and when I say identical I mean down to the capitalised phrases in the middle.

What's your connection with the "Prof"?

edit: Having read more advertising from the Prof:

Professor Blighty's Universal Shaving Oil is hand blended for each customer after purchase, so it is unique to them, and there are no two bottles exactly alike.

That doesn't bode well for consistent supplies either :?

Hi,
I have no connection whatsoever with the prof other than being dead impressed with everything i have tried so far. And yes, you probably did see
this review on another forum....I posted on B&B

Russ

antdad said:
I didn't think he was a troll. The give away was that "A YANK IN BRITAIN" still needs to use the Caps Lock to make himself understood even though he's been in this country for years.

Guess i didn't need to use caps, but it added emphasis to the important bit HUH???

Russ

Damian Murphy said:
Might be a bit much for our older members

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PROFESSOR-BLIGHTYS-OLD-BLUEBERRY-COLOGNE-/230501425090?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Fragrances_Men_s_Fragrances_Aftershave_PP&hash=item35aaf49fc2#ht_3249wt_912" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PROFESSOR-BLIGHTY ... 3249wt_912</a><!-- m -->

Artwork is a bit dungeons and dragons ,Prof

Hi,
If you mean the cost is a bit high, Yes it probably is. I'm 65 and on a pension. Ordinarily, i could not afford this but was able to get introductory
half price when they first began listing. The fragrances are subtle and you can layer up as they suggest if you want a more pronounced scent.
You only need a little so it is economical in that sense.

Russ

Pig Cat said:
Why not just be honest about it and join as a vendor in the first place? If the product is good then it will become popular. If not, oh well, they've tried. Perhaps our reaction is what makes us look a little 'cliquey', but this is a community just like any other, and it's human nature to be a tad distrustful of strangers and to dislike having the wool pulled over our eyes.

Compare the reaction to Soapalchemist joining us as an established soap-maker wishing to contribute and learn from us to help improve her shaving soap to an excellent standard.

Let me clear the air.....I am not a vendor!....I am not connected to professor blighty in any way other than being a recent ebay customer!
Yes, i am a newbie on this forum but not on others. I am just a 65 year old codger and a wet shave enthusiast for nearly 50 years.
Just wanted to let members know about a new range they might like and to recommend their helpful customer service. "NUFF SED"

Russ

A YANK IN BRITAIN said:
Damian Murphy said:
Might be a bit much for our older members

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PROFESSOR-BLIGHTYS-OLD-BLUEBERRY-COLOGNE-/230501425090?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Fragrances_Men_s_Fragrances_Aftershave_PP&hash=item35aaf49fc2#ht_3249wt_912" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PROFESSOR-BLIGHTY ... 3249wt_912</a><!-- m -->

Artwork is a bit dungeons and dragons ,Prof

Hi,
If you mean the cost is a bit high, Yes it probably is. I'm 65 and on a pension. Ordinarily, i could not afford this but was able to get introductory
half price when they first began listing. The fragrances are subtle and you can layer up as they suggest if you want a more pronounced scent.
You only need a little so it is economical in that sense.
The labels might be a bit racy for the older members :) pigcat has enquired about a version with males not sure why ?
Russ

Dermot O'Logical said:
Offering some free samples may go some way to restoring your already tarnished image............... :mrgreen:

I am amazed that so many shavegeeks on TSR are so cynical that they cannot accept that another shavegeek is just making a friendly gesture
by passing on info of a range of products and great customer service from a new ebay seller to members that might appreciate it.
My ebay handle is illiniruss. Look on the prof's feedback page and you will see the sum total of my association with them.
All i can say as a newbie on this particular forum is "WHAT A SHAME"

Russ

A YANK IN BRITAIN said:
I am amazed that so many shavegeeks on TSR are so cynical that they cannot accept that another shavegeek is just making a friendly gesture
by passing on info of a range of products and great customer service from a new ebay seller to members that might appreciate it.

geeks :ugeek:
your starting to bug my happiness

immigrants :roll:

where's Boab?

bring out the brucie hammer again :lol:

mlss_mario-hammer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom