THE PRODUCT INFO NOW UNFOLDS

Now, now Damian ................ any pensioner such as my goodself who is, dare I say it. MANLY enough to regularly peruse the BrutMan.uk website every morning as a private devotional (Today's thought, "Don't Splash Out ; Splash On") is well up to the contemplation of bare bosomed nymphs. Not to mention the happy hours I'll probably spend pondering as how one consumates relations with a girl built like that.

Oh, and I feel that Russ is an all round good egg and don't understand the unfortunate trend to excessive scepticism which is creeping its corrosive way into TSR these days. Myself, I blame that Nick the Greek fellow, he's way too worldly for his own good that one ! When the stock for that housing development in the Everglades matures and I get the dividends I'll probably buy some Blueberry Cologne just to spite you all.

Doddery (But still ver game !)

JohnnyO. :roll:

Re: A reply from the real vendor

Hi guys,
I just wanted to drop in for a moment to help clear up what appears to be a general misunderstanding running through the replies to the opening post on this thread.
My name is Martin Slevin, and I make and sell shaving products on ebay under the brand name of Professor Blighty.
Russ, the originator of this thread is a genuine customer of mine, and has no connection to the brand whatsoever, apart from that.

Perhaps a brief history might help to put all this into perspective.

I am retired now, but for many years have been plagued with redness and sore skin on my face after wet shaving. I have very sensitive skin. I tried lots of different products to combat this with varying degrees of success and failure. Eventually I decided to do some detailed research on what was in these products and how they were chemically constructed. After a lot of trial and error, I managed to come up with a few basic products which worked for me, they did not contain man made preservatives, parabens or artificial chemicals at all. Working on the assumption that I could not possibly be the only man in the world with sensitive skin on his face, I tentatively offered some of these products for sale through my wife's clothing shop (Heather's Closet) on ebay. They sold very well, and the feedback was very positive indeed. This is where Russ, the originator of this thread comes into the story. Russ bought some products, seemed to like them, and then wrote this review.

I wanted to clear this up, as Russ seems to be a genuinely nice bloke with no axe to grind, and I wanted to defend his reputation as both a nice guy and an honest man. He has no connection at all to my business, and was after all only trying to impart some positive information to you all, and to do me a good turn at the same time.

I hope this reply clears things up, and I look forward to chatting with you all as time goes by,

All the best,

Martin Slevin.

Hi Martin

Thanks for you post: as you can see we're a lively bunch.

We've got a couple of members here who make shaving soaps/creams - and very good they are too.

Any chance of some small samples of your wares? Either a "sampler pack" for sale (so that we can try products across your range) or some freebies (including off-cuts or small testers).

Post them up here and we'll devour them with all sorts of water, razors, brushes and techniques and get back to you with some REALLY helpful (and honest) feedback from some serious wetshavers.

I'd be very happy to give them a whirl ;)

Cheers

Ollie

We'll see.

I'm still suspicious of Soapal and Henk.

With their knowledge of the dark arts and spells and stuff.

Witchcraft I tells 'e.

Rev-O said:
Bet you lot wish you hadn't been so bloody cynical and suspicious now, eh?

It's a like a parable . . . . :lol:

The parable of, The Cynic and the Blagger.

One was cynical and walked away while the other stuck around and listened then got free stuff..... :mrgreen:

Jeltz said:
Rev-O said:
Bet you lot wish you hadn't been so bloody cynical and suspicious now, eh?

It's a like a parable . . . . :lol:

The parable of, The Cynic and the Blagger.

One was cynical and walked away while the other stuck around and listened then got free stuff..... :mrgreen:

Bugger! I was only cynical as i was roped in by a troll once already this week!!!

hammer-head.gif

I didn't think he was a troll. The give away was that "A YANK IN BRITAIN" still needs to use the Caps Lock to make himself understood even though he's been in this country for years.

Back
Top Bottom