Face Lather, 3 Pass + Touch up
Results Excellent
Jim
P1030359.jpg

Murmur 34 HD
Shark blade
Nannys lemony lime with goats milk soft soap
Prof Blighty Harliquin aftershave

Lovely. I really like the Profs and Nannys products. My problem is deciding which one to use so today used both!

Mark

Progress on 1.5 with English Nacet (second use)
One Planet moisturiser
Tobs scentless (cheapo from ebay)
Boots Freshwood a/s balm

Excellent. Shave was very good after the first pass but couldn't help pushing on to achieve bbs on face and near bbs on neck and chin

Shower with L'Occitane bar soap / EJ pre shaving cream / Omega 48 / SWK XL / Merkur progress #2.5 / Bolzano Blade / RR Violet / Boot witch hazel / Old Spice lagoon / Nivea Balm

evernote20120511111747.jpg

Friday

Edwin Jagger DE 89
Gillette 7 O'Clock Sharp Edge
Edwin Jagger Best Badger Brush
Art Of Shaving Sandalwood Cream
Thayer's Witch Hazel

Ian

Prep L'Occitane Lavender soap
Razor Feather Artist Club - SS
Blade Feather Pro 3
Brush Simpson Chubby 1 in super
Vito's Coconut & Almond
Alum & Witch Hazel
L'Occitane Baux Balm
Penhaligon's Castile EDT

Jamie.

Two pass shave, BBS smooth, lovely shave from the Feather as usual.

001-7.jpg

Dove soap/hot face cloth prep
Brucke 6/8 straight razor
Bluebeards Revenge
Thiers Issard brush
Geo.F.Trumper sandlewood skin food to finish.
BSS WTG, nice shave,shame Mr nick and Mr cut,the brothers grim, poped in to my shaving den this morning,with two nicks to the face, and a nice cut to my arm, I know "your arm" ? I wipe the blade,going backwards for years,and never cut my self, nothing bad,I gess it's my turn to bleed like a bitch to day
Win some loose some:icon_cry2:

I hope it's nothing serious John! Do you wipe the blade when you're all finished or between passes (on the skin)? I wipe it on a towel after my shaves (and sometimes in between passes :icon_rolleyes:).

Friday shave:

xwxo5.jpg

Geo F. Trumpers Coconut shaving soap sample + Simpson Duke3 Best + Gillette Tech Nº44 England with Iridium Super + Myrsol Agua Balsámica with La Chinata balm

Today a quick & effective shave! This soap is easy to lather, although I think that shaving cream coconut is better.

Cheers!

Mikael said:
I hope it's nothing serious John! Do you wipe the blade when you're all finished or between passes (on the skin)? I wipe it on a towel after my shaves (and sometimes in between passes :icon_rolleyes:).

Don't worry its nothing bad thanks, the razors just getting pay back for neglect (non use ) think I will try and get some thing set up for a towl more close to hand in future, it was only a matter of time before one of them got me,kind of stupid of me to wipe my blade that way :blush:

After the usual 1-2 minute hot towel prep:

vintage butterscotch Ever Ready badger
'Webly'/Wilkinson Sword Edge (NOS)
Surrey SS (pre VDH reformulation)
Guerlain Vetiver AS (vintage bottle)
Malizia 'Vetyver' EdT

BBS results,

Martin

EJDE89L with Bolzano (2)
Vulfix 404 bristle & badger
Palmolive stick and Erasmic cream (new) super-lather
Ogallala bay rum L & P
RSC balm

The Bolzano blade certainly doesn't give the smoothest shave in this razor but the results are very good with very little irritation.

Back
Top Bottom