SOTD: Saturday May 20 - Friday 26 May 2023.

Yes it was Ebberman that put me onto it by sending me some. The shave soap I've only used once or twice and it seems to dissipate a bit easily but maybe I just haven't got the hang of it. But the normal hand soap from them is very good for the wash before the shave, and I leave a little of the slipperiness on my face while I lather up. So far I've used the 'light Cologne' one, and I think Tonyschin had the rose one.

Friday 27th May

AJFCJaVaCQ5GmMwbWYirXCy5o8N_erd_q5Sd0DdmKJb6CuGp7u7Nvbbh2aXpUgWnpNwR47CVNMUrNQne5HcNW4niJhHj6fU2NCsIH1bUr6Jttp-k3ARg6h4CFW8n8vosDPYaD07SIqnG8peCA4fMs2xtkZFRog=w800

Haslinger Schafmilch Shaving Soap & Omega 11137 Pure Bristle
Gillette Labs Neon Night Edition & Gillette Labs Cartridge (15)
Brut Splash-On (as Aftershave)

Continuing on with Milky May ...

Aaaaaannnnd, it is that time when I have to say 'For my final entry for this past week of SOTD's I proudly present to you (and much to your disappointment) my final shave themed 'Bottom''

20230526_205041.jpg

And so themed after today's digression in to the world of Rik Mayall and Ade Edmonson..

Bottom line - Yaqi Excalibur
Bottom shaving - Feather Super Professional
Bottom brush - Highlander 26mm Cashmere
Bottom cream - Abbate Y Mantia Krokos
Bottom softener - Collegen
Sphincter bleach - Goutal Eau D'Hadrien

'By jolly, now that does sting'

So impressed by the little Yaqi the other night I decided to reach for it once again, and once again it performed way beyond it has the right to do so. One superb little piece of Chinese magnificence.

To match the smallest razor in the collection just go for the biggest brush. The Krokos is one of those rare jars it actually fits in to for face lathering. But with a head my size it would take a bloody sweeping brush and a mop bucket of lather. Still, a nice pair

As I made known earlier this week I have a new Highlander LFC brush winging its way. However as can be seen from this one I am actually a Blue nose bastard Evertonian and when the LFC brush arrives it can go in the Wicker man blademonkey rejected.

Have a smashing weekend you lovely people and always remember.....I love you all

And as recent tradition dictates I sign off with some puffyshoes from their Finally the Weekend album. Aren't they just superbly sweet?

As if I'd ever be a Blue.....even though I do follow their fate and would love them to stay up on Sunday. No Derby and no one to slate? Wouldn't be a football season

Thursday, 25th May

7 o’Clock Maroon Bakelite Tech
Lord Silver Star
Simpsons Chubby 2 Synthetic
Vintage Ingram SC
Benjamin’s Bay Rum

Well, what a grand wee razor this is. Absolutely great shave despite the light weight and I must say I’m smitten. Could just be the wonder of vintage Ingram though…

Thursday, 25th May

Lord Silver Star
Simpsons Chubby 2 Synthetic
Vintage Ingram SC
Benjamin’s Bay Rum

Well, what a grand wee razor this is. Absolutely great shave despite the light weight and I must say I’m smitten. Could just be the wonder of vintage Ingram though…
Should be the only thing that’s good in maroon this weekend :p

EUSfxRT.jpg

Prep: Valobra Glicerlanolina Soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: Paladin Lava Flow Select Badger
Soap: E & S Rasage Equinoxe
Razor: Wolfman WR-1
Blade: Vintage NOS Schick Plus Platinum (1)
Post: Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel, Declaration Grooming Massacre of the Innocents Aftershave Lotion
Scent: Creed Royal Oud EdP

IMG_1726.jpeg
SOTD: 26/05/2023

Razor: Occam’s Razor
Blade: Schick Proline P-30, 1st use
Brush: ZENITH Unbleached bristle chrome handle 2000 C XSE
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Tabac Original Puck
Balm: The Inkey List Vitamin B, C And E Moisturiser Balm
Fragrance: Maison Alhambra Tobacco Touch EdP

Saturday, 27th May

Lord Silver Star
Hand-carved Ash with Cashmere
Vintage Ingram SC
Superdrug Forest Fresh AS

The Bakelite beauty strikes again! Faultless, easy shave with a blade I love and my favourite ever shaving cream. This could be my favourite Tech of them all. I certainly have no wish to use another razor or blade. Roll on June, I've got you sorted.

I think you’ll find we were the better team for the entire 90 minutes.
For all the cheating you done you still couldn’t finish third in a record breaking season
Now I've read some utter pish in my time but jeez... :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, your old pals the 'Tic will get you into Europe via the back door. Maybe.
Hibsed it again...:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom