SOTD : Saturday 8st - Friday 14th August 2020.

Yes I agree that the neck can be problematic, my neck hair grows in four different directions and your Mhule cup is more suited to soaking your brush in rather than trying to knock up a decent lather in, so perhaps a larger size lathering bowl will be of a great help to you, it needn't cost the earth for a decent size bowl, any bowl will do providing its of a good size, even one of those collapseable dog blows would do the trick. P.

Stick with it Ed. You may find you're inadvertently adding pressure on your neck. Let the weight of the Envoy do the work (find the balance point on the razor where you can hold it and the head does everything for you). Focus on angle and zero pressure. This will get you your comfort and soon you'll be able to do it blindfolded with your muscle memory.

SOTD : 11th August 2020.

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower / Sanex Men ~ Sensitive Soap Free Shower Body & Face Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.

Pears ~ Transparent Soap Bar / Wilko Men's Shaving Oil.

Brush : Anbbas Boar.

Face Lather.

Soap : MWF.

Blade: Shark ~ Super Stainless. (2)

Razor: Parker 87R.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade lavender eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Witch Hazel Mixture./ Old Spice Classic ASL.

Groomed ~ Post Shave Balm.

Greetings,

It amazes me each time i use the MWF just how good of a protective slick lather it creates, it's a shame that some people have skin irritation issues with it...I count myself fortunate that I'm not one of them.

Another comfortable 3 pass + pick ups near BBS shave with no errors to report.

Finishing the shave off with a generous dollop of Groomed ~ Post Shave Balm.

My face is feeling Cool, super smooth & smelling Divine.

Stay safe and enjoy your Day ladies & gentlemen.

Last edited:

Wishing you both a happy anniversary.

Happy anniversary Chris (and Mrs Satanfriendly)

Tue 11 Arko & Sharko Shave!!
Soap Arko Stick
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Badger
Razor RR German 37 Slant
Blade Shark Super Stainless 1st
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Musk
Good lather result. Thick and slick. Comfortably produced by the great badger brush.
Shave with razor paired with blade was quite good. Smooth. Comfortable. Sharp. Didn't realized it until the shark bite....and another bite! Unexpected attack from the bottom! 2 weepers immediately after the 1st pass. Was more careful and completed 3 multiple passes with unexpected BBS result. Icy water rinse followed by Thayers.
Finally use the alum to stem the blood before more sharks appear...
Soothed by Hyaluronic and cauterized by AV Musk. Could have score higher rating but bitten twice by the shark...rating only 9/10!