Soap Catie's Bubbles Irish Coffee
Bowl Turkish Copper
Brush Yaqi 26mm Moka Express
Razor Gillette New SC
Blade Polsilver Super Iridium 7th
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Musk
Nice aromatic coffee scent from soap and lather. Lather quality is somehow mediocre. Shave with razor and blade...very nice, smooth and comfortable. 3 multiple passes with satisfactory result. Seems like there were some tiny creepers but upon closer inspection, there were none. Post & Aftershave was great! Rating 9/10.

6/7/20

Brush - Omega 11819
Soap - Palmolive Stick
Razor - Fat Handle Tech
Blade - Lancet Super Platinum (1)
Post - Witch Hazel
Balm - Nivea Cooling Kick
AS - Superdrug Forest Fresh

The Lancet Super Platinum is another obscure Indian blade, first time trying it and holy smokes is this blade insanely sharp! I'll give it a few more gos before I assess the qualities of the blade but it was off to a good start.
I'd not used Palmolive Stick in a really long time, and it used to be one of my all time favourite soaps but today I was a little underwhelmed with it. I'll try to use for a few days in a row so I can get back to better grip with using it.

Have a good start to the week chaps.

06/07/20
Pre: Cold water face wash 1912 Irish Fern
Brush: Simpson Chubby 2
Soap: 1912 Irish Fern
Razor: Rex Ambassador - #2.75
Blade: Gillette Platinum (4)
Post shave: Cold water splash, Witch Hazel
Balm: Bart's Balm Bergamot and Vanilla Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: Copycat Bleu

Busy, Busy day!
15 mins to myself for a wonderful 3 pass shave.
This blade is showing no signs of changing, i do not usually run past 4 shaves regardless, however, i am curious.
BBS, comfortable and smelling good.
5:45 start, 1st half of shift over, Dogs to groomers, all housework done, darlin' comfy, Dogs picked up from groomers, off to post Office to send some old archery stuff (Fleabay sales), Lunch Made, washing up done, tea prepped ready for me coming back after 2nd half of shift (14:30 start).
Oh, and 5 mins to type this up.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

Last edited:

Mine usually take between 5 hours and 5 days

Interesting knot!

Love those blades, thats a better way of storing them, I've had old blades stick themselves together like that, a propper pain! Did you wrap each blade in a paper blade wrap before putting in the Willkie box?
P.

A great SOTD picture! That must get into the TSR Callander! P.