SOTD SATURDAY 31ST OCT to FRIDAY 6th NOV 2015

Mon 2nd Nov.
Omega 11126
MWF
ER Streamline
Gem S/S [ 3 ]
Alum Rub /Aqua Velva A/S

Second day with chronic back pain ,so movement of any sort restricted. Decided to Shower /Shave as always helps ease things up ,and feel better. Chose the Streamline , as movement around areas such as the neck restricted , and have found it forgiving of changes in shaving angle. Choice was spot on ,as got two very nice Shaves.

Hope the Osteopath sorts me out later on Today.

P1150081.jpg

5jsm38kl.png

Shave & Scent of the day with:
Soap: Saponificio Varesino Special Edition Soap
Brush: L'Occitane Plisson Synthetic
Razor: ATT Atlas R1
Blade: Personna Israeli Red (1st)
Post #1: Anthony After Shave Balm
Post #2: Malin+Goetz Vitamin E Face Moisturizer
Scent: Chergui by Serge Lutens

Found a Personna Israeli Red blade over the weekend & used it this morning. Small amount of irritation on my neck but otherwise good.

Schick Type G 2 Injector...:)
DSC_0177_zps1hw4vhwq.jpg

Three Pass Shaving Routine...:cool:

Hot Water prep & massage with Coconut Oil
Schick Type G 2 Injector
Feather Pro Injector Blade ( Modified ) X 4
Semogue Boar Brush
Erasmic Shaving Cream (added Argan oil)
Organic Aloe Vera Gel
LOGONA Man Aftershave Splash (From Germany)

I had another Fantastic all over BBS result with my G Type today... The Feather Pro Blade performs exceedingly well in the G Type and whacked down 4 or 5 days of whiskers at ease...This was my 4th shave with this blade and it has changed its characteristics somewhat and it was allowing me to use some pressure as when they are new this a No - No...I have got to say that I am seriously impressed with the Feather Pro Blade...I will dump it after my 4th shave as I am not one for pushing numbers and I like a sharp blade...It could go further but I am happy with 4 great shaves from a blade rather than accepting a fall off and continuing on for a somewhat mediocre performance....These blades are ever so smooth & smooth and will suit anyone with sensitive skin which I suppose we all have....The skin always feels silky smooth and it shaves ever so deep...These Pro Blades might not be for everyone of course as some folks might find them just too sharp....All I can say is try them as they juice up and transform your injector into something else..;)

Billy

img_1963.jpg

3P preshave
TBS Super Silvertip
C&E Sienna
Gillette Red Tip
Sputnik (4)
Clarins AS
Osage Rub - I've got a cold.

Amazing performance from this cream I found at the back of the stash when sorting through. Was going to sell it but this is a keeper.

merkur hd
schick ultra platinium
whipped dog 24mm synthetic
proraso green tub
d r harris pink AS milk
zino davidoff edt

first shave since last wednesday, and this vintage schick blade did a wonderful job. mowed down five days of growth with ease, virtually clean shaven after one pass.

T25 Speed 2.0 (BETA)
(forgot how tough these are!)

Shower and time for some MENTHOL!

Proraso Green Pre
NSS Signature Ice and Slice
Weber PH on Custom Stainless Bulldog
Rapira Super Stainless [4]
Proraso Green AS
Superdrug Moisturiser
Boss Orange EDT

Still going this blade, not going to push it to 5 though.

T25 Speed 2.0 (BETA)
(forgot how tough these are!)

Shower and time for some MENTHOL!

Proraso Green Pre
NSS Signature Ice and Slice
Weber PH on Custom Stainless Bulldog
Rapira Super Stainless [4]
Proraso Green AS
Superdrug Moisturiser
Boss Orange EDT

Still going this blade, not going to push it to 5 though.

NSS ice and slice, great scent and menthol

1st November Marzipan shave
Cella soap
Virginia Sheng 26mm purtech
Ever Ready Streamline
GEM S/S #7
Alum rub
Boots Bay Rum
Lacura Aqueous Moisturiser
IMG_20151102_163729171e.jpg
2nd shave thanks to @mpf9ret. His loan of the Streamline has been a great success as I can see mine now, it's down that rabbit hole.
The shave was very, very pleasant and I'm now in the possession of a BBS. The Cella performed well, with a great scent. The Boots Bay Rum, even though sold as a hair tonic does an admirable job as an aftershave. The Lacura moisturiser, I got from Aldi last year 59p for a massive 200g tub. It's unscented, absorbs well and isn't greasy.

Back
Top Bottom