SOTD : Saturday 30th October to Friday 5th of November of 2021.

PS-Aleppo Bar
Brush-Muhle Synthetic
Soap- Ritual Samurai Secret*
Blade-SSX
Razor-Jagger 316**
AS- Trumpers Skin Food
AAS-Thayers

* This jar had been lurking in the cupboard for years and I could vaguely remember using it only once. However dragged it out and found it impossible to get a decent lather however persevered and it did the job but I think its moving to the “disposal” dept!

** First time I’ve used this razor and it paired well with the SSX, decent weight and a longish handle.

Friday SOTD

saafhWA.jpg

ATT Windsor Pro SB90 w/CR1 Baseplate / Polsilver
Vintage Ever Ready 200 new 26mm Oumo SHD 2 band
Ethos Grooming Essentials Greenfresh Premium Soap & AS​

Fri 5 SE SOTD
Soap Southern Witchcraft Samhain
Brush Yaqi 26mm Mysterious Space Tuxedo
Razor Yaqi AC Aluminum
Blade Feather Professional 9th Use
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Southern Witchcraft Samhain Splash
This soap scent...hmmm...takes time to like it...the more I use. To my nose...more of a caramel popcorn followed by pumpkinish...not sure about the tobacco. The scent can sure last...especially matched with the splash. This soap lather performance is top-notch!!! Super rich, creamy, and very slick!
The shave with this razor paired with the blade was very easy, smooth, and comfortable. Absolutely enjoyed the 3passes without any issues for a mostly bbs finish. The matching aftershave splash is outstanding.
20211105_090818.jpg

SOTD 5-Nov
DSC02584.jpg
Brush: Cadman 30mm Tuxedo
Soap: PAA Blue Samhain
Razor: Blackland Blackbird SB
Blade: Astra SP (2 or 3 oops)

Wonderful shave with the Samhain, the more I use this the more I love this scent. It wouldn't be for everyone, and it's not like a lot of scents I currently have but a great winter offering.

Fantastically smooth finish courtesy of the blackbird and the blade of indeterminate life.

Hope everyone has a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc

Back
Top Bottom