SOTD : Saturday 30 July - Friday 5 August. 2022.

Wishing you and your family a speedy recovery. Take care. Yours-Barry.

03/08/22
Pre - Face wash
Brush - Semogue SOC BTS Boar
Soap - Signature Soap Wicstun
Razor - Feather SS Scotch wood SCS - RSW
Blade - Kai Captain Titan Mild
Post - Cold water Rinse, Alum Rub
Balm - Barts Balm Lime Balm
A/S - Signature Soap Wicstun

Very Nice, again a single pass with some touch up for an easy comfortable BBS finish.
I am really enjoying this soap and splash combo from Signature Soaps, it is quite uplifting on a dreich Keswick morning, hopefully it will burn off quickly to let the sun shine.
Onwards and upwards.
Derwent Water

Ruby seems to have found herself these last few days - i do hope so as she has struggled with the loss of our Max

Maybe she can find more droppings to roll in, she does seem to prefer "Eau de Countryside", just like a real terrier

Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

SOTD 03-Aug

Brush: PAA AP Gealousy SHD
Soap: MSC Most Wanted
Razor: Blackland Sabre
Blade: GEM PTFE

Great shave and lovely scent on this set, from what I recall of azzaro wanted it's fairly close if not spot on. Definite keeper, so far two out of three could see routine use not too bad a success rate. I'm kicking myself a bit, wish I'd asked for their old spice dupe as well!

Hope everyone has a grand day!

Cheers

Marc

Wednesday 3rd August

Omega 10108 Boar - Culmak - Weishi 9306/Gillette Winner Black - Denim Musk AS

A nice shave...but I really had to work at it. This razor I have had for years and had forgotten about. I have actually bought a newer one and used it successfully on holiday a few months ago. I think Weishi must have tweaked their newer offerings as this was very mild....similar to the King C. Gillette in efficiency and blade feel so I won't be rushing back for another shave with this one.

Wed 3 SOTD
Soap CBL Dragon's Blood
Brush Yaqi 24mm Ruby Tuxedo
Razor Red Imp 132
Aftershave A&E Kaizen Splash
Considered my sacred precious soap because I only have a sample...the lather is richly creamy and slick while the scent is unique...on the lighter side...together with the splash seems appropriate...
Razor for today's shave was nice enough in 3passes for a sas result...

Sorry to hear that Paul. I had it for first time three weeks ago! Seems to be everywhere at the moment. Take care.

Hope you & the family recover soon.
All the best to you

I hope you all recover soon Paul, take care.

Paul.

Worse news - our daughter has it too, and has passed it to her 3 month old baby.
Hope you're all feeling better soon. If it's any consolation, most young children and babies don't seem to be as badly affected as adults. I know my granddaughters and each of the foster babies that have had it over the past 2 years haven't been too bad. Hope it's the same for yours.

Wednesday's shave (and Tuesday for that matter)

I thought I'd give the Italian Palmolive a couple of run outs. Yesterday was face lathered, today I used the vintage old spice mug. I would say I needed a brush with a bit more loft, constantly clinking on the side of the mug with the edge of the handle. The Palmolive menthol is great for €1.50. Far better than the Proraso cream IMHO.

Overall, a really nice shave finished with the Proraso splash

Attachments

• IMG_20220803_100458__01.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 4