SOTD : Saturday 25th December-Friday 31st December 2021.

cUV9hB9.jpg

Rex Ambassador @3 / Gillette‌ 7 O'clock Yellow
Elite Razor Fire & Ice 24mm Manchurian White Fan
Ethos Grooming Essentials Mélange d’agrumes Soap & AS

Wed 29 SOTD
Cream Proraso Green
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mojito 2 Band Badger
Razor Feather AC Clone Kamisori
Blade Feather ProGuard 9th Use
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Wintergreen + Proraso Green Splash
Just a great & reliable cream. Easily whipped-up with the nice brush into a rich, creamy, and very slick lather with a pleasant scent and cooling sensation...
Another excellent shave with the razor paired with this blade! Still silky smooth and efficient, just gotta take it abit slow.
3passes for a mostly bbs result. Aftershaves were just absolutely chilling!
20211229_093954.jpg

Today's SOTD comes to you with the sad theme 'In memory of my father-in-law James Kelly' who passed away yesterday.

View attachment 82169

Razor - Stainless Colonial General
Blade - Feather Professional
Brush - AP Shaving 24mm Cashmere
Soap - MDC Rose
Moisturiser - Simple
Scent - Chanel pour Monsieur EDP

A man with a very impoverished start to life in the Scotland Road area of Liverpool and even though he made for a better life he never forgot where he came from. And in his mind he never left.

A man with bad taste in music, but I forgive him. He more than likely thought the same about me. But here is one of his favourites Jimmy Shand who for the past 38 years I came to avoid the best I could. But it's not my day

But I will give it that this was one superb shave in memory of a lifetime wet shaver. Jimmy you'll be missed.

And since I had 38 years of Jimmy Shand you can have this from me.....Hope you are listening

My condolences to you and your family....

Today's SOTD comes to you with the sad theme 'In memory of my father-in-law James Kelly' who passed away yesterday.

View attachment 82169

Soap - MDC Rose
Moisturiser - Simple

A man with a very impoverished start to life in the Scotland Road area of Liverpool and even though he made for a better life he never forgot where he came from. And in his mind he never left.

A man with bad taste in music, but I forgive him. He more than likely thought the same about me. But here is one of his favourites Jimmy Shand who for the past 38 years I came to avoid the best I could. But it's not my day

But I will give it that this was one superb shave in memory of a lifetime wet shaver. Jimmy you'll be missed.

And since I had 38 years of Jimmy Shand you can have this from me.....Hope you are listening

So sorry for your loss.

View attachment 82169

Soap - MDC Rose
Moisturiser - Simple

I'm very sorry for your family's loss, Chris

View attachment 82169

Soap - MDC Rose
Moisturiser - Simple

My condolences to your family...

View attachment 82169

Soap - MDC Rose
Moisturiser - Simple

Hi Chris,
Sorry to hear of your loss particularly at this time of year.
Mike B

269833570_514405643055126_7755977069379768265_n.jpg
Prep: Palmolive Olive Oil Soap
Soap: Wars Cream
Brush: 24mm Yaqi Sagrada Familia
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Supermax Blue Diamond Platinum (2)

I absolutely love the Wars scent, and the ASL also pairs brilliantly with the cream prdormance-wise. Shave slightly below par as the blade seemed poor. I did drop the razor yesterday so could have damaged the blade -I'll swap it our for tomorrow's shave.

SOTD 29-Dec
20211227_103518.jpg
Brush: C&H 'Casanova'
Soap: WK Double Agent
Razor: CG Lvl 2
Blade: GSB (3)

Excellent 3 pass for a wonderfully smooth finish. Once again the level 2 is definitely getting closer to my ideal over the everyday. I could probably stop at this one but I've no doubt the level 3 will end up in the den when it's available.

Hope everyone is having a grand day!

Cheers

Marc

View attachment 82169

Soap - MDC Rose
Moisturiser - Simple

Sorry to hear about your family loss. It’s never easy, especially at this time of year. Our thoughts are with you.

Back
Top Bottom