SOTD : Saturday 25 June - Friday 1 July. 2022.

SOTD 30-June
20220627_173853.jpg
Brush: Chubby 2 SiLVERTiP
Soap: NO Plunder
Razor: WR2 1.25
Blade: GSB (1)

Wonderful shave there, fresh GSB wipes away the less than stellar experience the other day from the feather. Slow two pass for a fantastically smooth finish. I can't believe NO are doing away with the Plunder, personally love the scent, guessing it's not a big seller, ah well there's another new one soon too be released that sounds interesting enough.

Refreshed and ready for the day ahead, taking my little'un to her taster day at primary school before starting in September, bloody nuts!

Hope everyone has a grand day!

Cheers

Marc

Thursday 30th June
Raptor v2 3D - GEM Stainless Coated #8 - Reef Point Test Depth - Zenith 507 - Cien X-Bolt - Aloe Vera Gel
wiMI17u.jpg

Thursday 30th June

Vulfix 'Mayfair' Badger - Stirling Glacial Wintergreen - Katana/Treet Durasharp (Blue) - Alcolada Glacial

Now that was a really cold shave. Wintergreen is the only glacial soap I own. I might be tempted to get another one sometime.
The shave with the Katana confirmed it as one of my favourite razors.

3 passes for a 'Frigid Face Feeler' :)

Sotd-30-06-22.png

ShedEleven walnut 24mm Maggards silvertip on loan to test the knot. I have a lovely Vie-Long handle with a shit horse knot in it so I'm planning on having it re-knotted by @Gairdner This silvertip is a contender and Graeme very kindly sent me one to try before buying. That is what I call service. It's mounted in one of his own handles which is beautiful in its own right. I have never used a 'whisky barrel' style before but I can see the point now. Extremely comfortable to hold and lather with. An object worked by human hand and all the better for it - warm to the touch in a way resin will never be. Very nice.

ATT Windor Pro alu
Treet Super Platinum (6)
ShedEleven silvertip
Kent hard tallow
warm water
N-Locion.

A wee bit better with a stainless blade in the Windsor but still a country mile behind the Karve Overlander. Several country miles.

cheers all - I.

Changed yesterday's 100 gram handle for an 80 gram one (and a bit shorter as well), which I like better. The M&T Wild Oranges soap is not sweet at all, but fresh and full of orange smell, nice one!

Colonial Razors - The General + unknown SS handle
Schick Proline P
Meissner Tremonia Wild Oranges
Omega 10019
Old Spice Original AS
Balea Sensitive ASB

EwCr9TH.jpg

30/06/22
Little and Large Shave
Pre - Pears Transparent Face Wash
Brush - Simpson Wee Scot Best Badger
Soap - 1912 Scottish Heather
Razor - Blackland Tradere
Blade - Voskhod Teflon coated
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Barts Balm Cinnamon & Patchouli Balm & Lotion
A/S - Hugo Boss Bottled night
Wk 26 (6).JPG
Nice that, the Wee Scot punching well above its weight.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all

Back
Top Bottom