SOTD : Saturday 17th April to Friday 23rd April 2021.

My Deepest Condolences..."The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”Yours-B

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this Olie. Animal companions can often be kinder, nicer and better for us than humans. And losing them often hurts as much (or more) than a family member.

Sorry for your loss mate! I don't have dogs but currently have 6 rescued cats. I believe I will be very sad to any of them go.
I had 4 cats that left way too early of their time a long time ago while living on an island without vets...it was painful.
Take care, keep safe and...keep shaving!

Thank you for you’re kind words mate means a lot, they are our companions that we care deeply for..it’s awful to see them go the place just isn’t the same, i have 3 other dogs and yet the house feels so empty without her going to take some getting use to, for the other dogs too they are quite subdued they grew up with her and all looked up to her

mans best friend,Sorry for your loss Jay.

My deepest condolences Jay.
We don’t deserve those animals - they’re too amazing!

Great to see you still enjoying it, Paul!

Today’s shave, a pleasant “me time”

Pre ...... Proraso white
Soap. ..... Palmolive stick
Brush ...... Morris & Forndran 2xl finest
Razor. ..... Rockwell 6s (4)
Blade. ..... Gillette blue
Asb. ........ Nivea sensitive
ASL. ........ Jovan
Post ..... Hot/cold face rinse , alum.

A nice steel on skin experience. If Carlsberg did shaves this is how it would be. All components of this shave working together perfectly giving me a super smooth face stroker.... 10/10

Happy, Happy
Stay safe , keep smiling

Last edited: