SOTD : Saturday 17th April to Friday 23rd April 2021.

So sorry for your loss. I've outlived two dogs so far, and eventually will lose at least one more. All three were and are the loves of my life. Sadly it's what happens when we choose animal companions that we will outlive. But I truly belive that there is no better friend in the world than a dog.
Thank you for you’re kind words right there with you on that a dog really is mans best friend

SoTd
Today’s shave was a particularly late one had a really difficult day..had my dog of nearly 16 years put to sleep, she has been with us through an awful lot including surviving a house fire on Christmas Day very sad day but finished with a beautiful shave so this one was is dedicated to her..one of the nicest creatures to grace this earth she really was a gem
View attachment 68680
So sorry Jay. I have a little dog who worships me almost as much as I worship her. I almost wish I go first as I can not bear the thought of having to watch those trusting and loving eyes as she will slip away. Sorry if I have reopened wounds......but it has been a genuine concern for me.....especially over the last year when nothing has been certain. My thoughts are most certainly with you at this difficult time

SoTd
Today’s shave was a particularly late one had a really difficult day..had my dog of nearly 16 years put to sleep, she has been with us through an awful lot including surviving a house fire on Christmas Day very sad day but finished with a beautiful shave so this one was is dedicated to her..one of the nicest creatures to grace this earth she really was a gem
View attachment 68680
Jay, a dog can be one of the best friends a man can ever have so the loss of such a friend is always a great one.
I feel for you at this time and am truly sorry for your loss.

Paul.

SoTd
View attachment 68680

So sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts your way

SoTd
View attachment 68680
Sorry to hear that mate you must be feeling dreadful, iv got a westie and would be lost without her.
what a horrible time you must be having. hope things get a bit easier through time

Sat 24 SOTD
Soap Mystic Water Coconut Sandalwood New 1st Use
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Tuxedo
Razor Gillette Super Adjustable U-1 1974 @setting 9
Blade Gillette 7 O'clock Super Platinum 1st + a shim
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Hyaluronic + TGS Abysso
Good soap this. Obvious coconut scent but no sandalwood. The lather was thickly creamy and slick....very nice!
Shave with razor paired with the blade+shim was very smooth and comfortable at setting 9 for 3passes without any issues and a mostly bbs finish. Excellent aftershaves capped off an enjoyable weekend session.
20210424_113601.jpg

SoTd
View attachment 68680
Sorry to hear that Jay. Sounds like you've made some wonderful memories with her though.

SoTd
View attachment 68680
Sorry to hear of your sad loss, I’ve been there and know how it feels.
Regards Alfie

SoTd
View attachment 68680
Very sorry to hear that, I know the feeling

SoTd
View attachment 68680

I'm very sorry for your loss Ollie

I too know the pain you are feeling
We lost our best boy, Basher, four years ago this coming August Bank Holiday Friday, and sometimes I (very unashamedly) have an emotional moment when he comes to mind.

My thoughts are with you this weekend

Paul

SoTd
View attachment 68680

Sorry for your loss Jay, I had to put my Yorkshire Terrier to sleep three years ago and it was so difficult without her. I told myself that I’d never get another dog as she was one in a million. Three years later here’s a picture of Bert sunbathing this morning. I hope this puts a smile on your face mate.

DCBDED15-9C43-4BF6-96A2-749CB61CF77D.jpeg

So sorry Jay. I have a little dog who worships me almost as much as I worship her. I almost wish I go first as I can not bear the thought of having to watch those trusting and loving eyes as she will slip away. Sorry if I have reopened wounds......but it has been a genuine concern for me.....especially over the last year when nothing has been certain. My thoughts are most certainly with you at this difficult time
Jay, a dog can be one of the best friends a man can ever have so the loss of such a friend is always a great one.
I feel for you at this time and am truly sorry for your loss.

Paul.
So sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts your way
Very sorry to hear that, I know the feeling
I'm very sorry for your loss Ollie

I too know the pain you are feeling
We lost our best boy, Basher, four years ago this coming August Bank Holiday Friday, and sometimes I (very unashamedly) have an emotional moment when he comes to mind.

My thoughts are with you this weekend

Paul
Thank you for the kind words guy’s it means a lot, going to take some time to process, she honestly was a true pal ! Really going to miss her..the place feels empty with her gone but she’s in the best place last thing I wanted was for it to come to a bad end for her. Wanted her to go peacefully like she deserved

Sorry for your loss Jay, I had to put my Yorkshire Terrier to sleep three years ago and it was so difficult without her. I told myself that I’d never get another dog as she was one in a million. Three years later here’s a picture of Bert sunbathing this morning. I hope this puts a smile on your face mate.

View attachment 68689
Thank you for the kind words that did put a smile on my face soaking up the rays

Back
Top Bottom