Razor: Schick "J" Hydromagic 500 Gold
Blade: Schick Gold Blade/Schick Twin Blade
Brush: Graydog Quilt/Brown Synthetic
Soap: Klars ??
AS 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
AS 2: CHH Tobacco
Fragrance:
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,417

SOAP: I'm embarassed to say I've had this sample from someone for so long I can't remember who sent it to me (If you are reading this, please let me know) I'm nearly certain that it was Klars. it has a fresh clean scent and gave a great lather that I may have over hydrated but was still a marvelous lather and shave. From the small amount put into the bowl I had enough left after the shave to shave 3 Sherpas and their Yak. Great stuff !
View attachment 93871
RAZOR/BLADES: So I thought it cool that the blades that come with the Hydromagic 500 Gold were....Gold colored and so gave them a try. VERY tuggy the 1st pass but got thru it and was hoping pass 2 would be better after I just stropped it on my face doing pass 1......NOPE. Switched it out for a vintage Schick twin blade and on the 1st storke it was AMAZING and completed a shave that was for the ages.
View attachment 93873
One of my FAVORITE brushes and hope Steve aka Graydog is well as he has been absent for some time now.......

Have a tremendous day Everyone !!
View attachment 93874
A lovely set of pictures! :)

Paul.

I have to disagree Dave, your pictures are up there with the best of the talent here. :)

Paul.

Appreciated but some here are just on another level for certain (y)
Me ? I am still doing the same arrangement on the same towels.
I may have to up the anti?
Maybe not!
What you see is what I get.

Back
Top Bottom