SOTD : Saturday 15th January-Friday 21st January 2022.

Thanks Chris. Glad you liked it, it had to be on point; after all any soap with Yorkshire connection has to. Regards Brian

SOTD 17-Jan

Brush: PAA Switchback Oumo Silk HMW
Soap: Mammoth Alive
Razor: Blackland Sabre L2
Blade: GEM PTFE (4)

Good shave this morning, still love my sabre, I was thinking on it afterwards, so far I haven't found a Blackland I don't like. Which is unfortunate really because it may make me stray from the list of three I made at the start of the year and consider the Era when it's finally released...damn.

Hope everyone has a cracking week!

Cheers

Marc

Monday
Good start to the week.
GC.84 with the Elios. Just as I thought, good pairing, 2 passes and feeling fine. I think the Nacet may be too much for my mush with the .84 plate, as this took a few minutes to calm down and I'm not really a fan of razor-burn! The .84 plate would only really be broken out for a few days growth, not a daily doo-dah!
Løthur, super, just super; my face is feeling soft, supple and smooth.
Have a great week all.
Gary

Attachments

• IMG_20220117_085812__01.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 3
Jan. 17, 2022
Quick simple effective shave. 2 passes for DFS++.

As much as razorock base usually doesn't impress me - the mudder focker is an exception. Just seems to work for my skin - I guess it's the addition of the mud in there?

Sl*t juice (oh I had to write it this way - just had to - the name is too good to have some fun with naming - no offense intended) is a beautiful neroli bomb. Love it!

17/01/22
Pre - Shower
Brush - Simpson Chubby 2
Soap - La Toja stick
Razor - Feather WS-D2
Blade - Wizamet Super Iridium (1)
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Barts Balm Tester D Earthy
A/S - Brut Original

I enjoyed that, for me the Feather really likes the Wizamet blade, it just feels so smooth. The angle is pretty much spot on every shave now and i am finding it very efficient over 3 full passes, the other positive is that it leaves the skin feeling very, very comfortable.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.