SOTD : Saturday 15th January-Friday 21st January 2022.

Razor = El Fantasma Naranja By PAA
Blade = Gillette Minora Stainless
Brush = The Darn Robb 24mm Boar
Soap = Noble Otter’s Neon Sun with matching splash
Balm = Baxter’s Of California
B336D8C7-AD90-4724-B995-65273FE67AE5.jpegAnother Nice Shave tonight.
Normally i’m an every two day shaver but at the moment i’m enjoying my time off work and shaving everyday.
Either that or i need to watch reality sh1t with the wife and the dreaded spin the wheel :mad:
This brush for me is first class, infact i used it yesterday and it’s very unlikely for me to use an item twice in a row,
The Blade was a lovely pairing for the Fakelite
Just a nice relaxing take it easy shave.
Stay Safe Lads

Sun 16 SOTD
Soap The Los Angeles Shaving Soap Co Topanga Fougere
Brush Yaqi 22mm Ever-Helpful 2 Band Badger
Razor Feather AC Clone
Blade Feather ProGuard 3rd use
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Wintergreen + Yaqi PinaColada Chillers Splash
Nice soap. Scent and lather qualities are just wonderful.
It was a very enjoyable shave with this razor & blade combination except for some micro red spots after. Mostly bbs finish.
20220116_111646.jpg

SOTD : 16th January 2022.

10.jpg

Shaving Recipe For today.

Prep: Warm shower: Asda Sea Salt & Fennel Extract 2 in1 Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Soap with Mint Extracts.
Brush: Wilkinson Sword Boar.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Super-Max Classic Shaving Cream.
Blade: Treet Dura Sharp. (D2)
Razor: Wilkinson Classic Premium TTO.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./ Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Cien Aqua ASL./Wilko Men's ASB.

Greetings,

A relaxing Sunday morning shave...

Another excellent razor & blade duo, the mild non-aggressive Wilkinson Sword premium benefited from the assertive Treet Dura Sharp making a smooth efficient duo.

A comfortable 2 pass + pick ups shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of Wilko Men's ASB.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your Sunday ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

16/01/22
Pre - Pears Transparent Original Cold water Face wash
Brush - Silver Birch Brushes - Blue Resin
Soap - Ariana & Evans Pamplemousse
Razor - Blackland Dart
Blade - Voskhod Teflon coated (1)
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Tonyschin's Cedarwood and Patchouli Argan Oil and Balm
A/S - Pinaud Gents Gin
Wk 03 22 (2).JPG
2 passes WTG then ATG with the lightest touch for a very comfortable BBS face feeler, i actually think i am getting there with this wee beastie of a razor. For me it seems to benefit from a smoother rather than a sharper blade - YMMV.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

SOTD 16-Jan
20220115_152535.jpg
Brush: Chubby 2 Manchurian
Soap: WK Double Agent
Razor: MMOC
Blade: GEM PTFE (3)

Lazy and relaxed shave this morning, miserable day outside brightened by the excellent MMOC. Easily a one pass acceptable finish for lazing on the sofa but went for the second and third to treat myself. Not sure I'll need a shave in the morning...I will of course, just to feed my addiction!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Cheers

Marc

Last edited:
271588157_4586420051470894_7883288703272237640_n.jpg
Prep: Shower, Palmolive Olive Oil Soap
Soap: Proraso Green CReam
Brush: Doubloon Bluebeards revenge
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Gillette & o'clock Green (1)

I know it's not a requirement, but I'm firmly of the belief that if you do enter - and win - a PIF it's nice to show they're being used, so cheers @Scorpio93 !
The Doubloon bluebeards revenge shaving brush PIFd by @Scorpio93 is indeed smaller than my usual 24/26mm knots, but none the worse for it! While synthetic, it actually feels closer to my old Omega 49 than the Yaqi synths which are akin to makeup brushes against the Doubloon. Very nice performance, and is now confirmed as my travel kit brush of choice. I'm a huge fan of Proraso Green soap, and was intrigued to compare it with the cream. I would say the menthol kick feels more dialed back, but the glide is superb. One of the nicest finishes I've had in a long while :giggle:

Last edited:
Sun 16th January

Stirling Syn 26mm
MWF
Occams Oren 3dot
Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink ( 6 )
GB Grey Flannel A/S Lotion

Rather than change from one rotation to another I decided to have a hassle free Sunday Shave, prior to Sunday Roast duties, already prepped the Veg pre Shave. No mishap worries with the Occams, and a pleasant enough Shave ans two days growth shifted leaving a satisfactory finish.

0F03CC08-0F72-4402-BBF7-C2A9694A5D8F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom