SOTD : Saturday 14th August to Friday 20th August 2021

Wednesday 18th August

AM-JKLWsvIpFLD_Wr_PrlPZuTezKiTPDz18NGQPdkOdQPg_qfNrtRVVIjIyP1fRqDEJH1gPS6S0iN4HK5-k7baaN54haQNSiyW1enpriKM-nAGrecapCI1gQ0lO8QQGcsSpBAxnUP2UHRRq_MFnSb5PlU5nhCw=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
OSP Sandalwood Shaving Cream
RazoRock Bruce w/Plissoft Synthetic 24mm
Eversharp 1912
GEM by Personna Stainless PTFE (3)
Ach Brito Lavande Eau de Cologne

Champion! Lovely smooth shave from this curved cap squat head variant of the 1912. Yes, you're eyes are not deceiving you - that does say Eversharp, as in Schick. Curious, eh?

Aug. 18, 2021 - MMOC day 18

This little piggy..... built up great lather in a bowl. This little MMOC... provided near DFS in one pass, second one taking it to near BBS. Some touchups on the neck - and no BBS there still.

Blade is still smooth, only slightly tuggy in places where the growth is thickest, but it's doing its job. Definitely can throw it with reckless abandon now without much worry for my face. Although I say that - I did pick up a small nick on the spot. Other than that all good. DFS to BBS shave.

Finished off with a good dose of aftershave - no stinging other than around the nick area. I can live with that.

By the way, did I mention that I'm bored by this scent yet? No? Yes? I don't care. I'm saying it again - It's boring! Definitely not picking up ADP Colonia in nearest future lol...

Wednesday 18th August

Soap • La Toja Stick
Brush • Simpson Trafalgar T3
Razor • Blackland Vector
Blade • Kai Protouch MG (3)
Post • Deliplus N Locion Aftershave

Protouch MG blade coming into It's own on it's third use. Smoothing out nicely.
My shaves with this SE razor are over quite quickly - a very capable tool indeed.
It's been quite some time since I last used La Toja soap, Nothing fancy, with a pleasant enough scent and good performance.
Finished with N Locion seaweed extract Aftershave. Inoffensive aquatic scent and very nourishing. Readily available in Spanish supermarkets for €2.20 for a large bottle.

Thu 19 SOTD
Soap B&M The Full Measure of Man
Brush Yaqi 26mm Moka Express
Razor Karve Brass SB-D
Blade Vintage Polsilver Super Stainless 5th
Aftershaves
Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + B&M TFMOM Balm
Uniquely scented soap! Between sweet to cigarish to, hmmm...anyway the lather is creamy and slick enough...
Shave with razor paired with this blade was still good...another smooth and comfortable 3passes without any issues for a bbs finish. The matching aftershave balm ensured a lasting aromatic scent for the entire day...
20210819_085012.jpg

SOTD : 19th August 2021.

8.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Cien Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
FatFace Ocean Escape Soap Bar.
Brush: Lider Turkish Boar.
Face Lather.
Frankensoap: Arko Shave stick + Dettol Original Anti Bacterial Soap & Palmolive Classic Shave Stick. (Grated together.)
Blade: Mers SuperShave X Platinum. (D2)
Razor: Ming Shi 2000s.(Settings) 3-wtg,3-atg,+pick ups.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils. +3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Arko Comfort ASB.

Greetings,

Early morning shave,

The Ming Shi 2000s has performed wonderfully throughout the week providing me with comfortable enjoyable shaves and have paired together with the SuperShave X Platinum superbly of which i intend to continue using for the next few weeks or more.

The Frankensoap lathered up in short space of time, remaining stable without dissipating on my face providing a 'citrusy-lemon-medicinal scented' lather with great slickness & protection for each pass leaving a good adequate post shave feel without drying my rhino type mature skin out.

A Enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing to the shave off with a small dollop of Arko Comfort ASB.

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling divine.;)

Keep safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

View attachment 75594

Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 (on loan)
Polsilver
Maseto Finest
A&E Vetimore
No post shave

An excellent shave. The Polsilver worked a treat in the EJ.
As for the soap? Well I’ll reserve judgment until I’ve used it a few more times but not getting any reaction from an A&E soap was a first.

Take it easy folks.

Cheers
Rob ✊
Great composition :love: !

Thursday 19th August

Pre Friendly Soap Shave Bar
Brush Grosvenor 404 'Bodger'
Soap Culmak
Razor Pearl Flexi/Gillette Winner Platinum
Post Palmers Unscented/Arko Orange AS
Scent D&G 'The One'

Having heard that Eco Warrior is being reformulated....I decided to try a shave bar from one of my local Chemists at half the price it is sold from Amazon. A lucky escape. In my opinion it is useless. Lots of
airy bubbles...no lather or cushion....but very slick. It has been relegated to a pre shave bar. The only positive was the find of a couple of Wilkinson Sticks which I promptly bought!
The Pearl Flexi continues to impress. It is soooo comfortable to use and gives stellar results.

3 passes for a perfect result :)

Back
Top Bottom