Blade = Gillette Silver Blue ( 2 )
Brush = Turn n Shave 26mm Boar Custom
Soap= Ariana & Evans Turkish Coffee
With Matching Splash
Balm = Baxter Of California
Another Cracker today
can’t fault the 6s at all,
everything you would want in a razor.
The soap is also class and the best way to describe it is when you sit in your car & spill your coffee & there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it, and when you get out you stink of coffee :ROFLMAO:
Ok i’m not selling it to you but hey it’s a brilliant scent, well a good scent 7/10 on the coffee front
F4858BF9-E57B-43C5-9DA1-9861CEBB4578.jpeg

Thursday 19th August

AM-JKLURGHYHI5CX7Pw49fQtKoYo-j4iQgiCJtXpsS8TujdNRq0u7yqE7k7NTkkiZQdLMeKHvLAY46C3ZDZFy6DAzPSOD6dBtUR6LtxHZS5SsHwF9D4rX7Q6Bc_BTpcoLy49mH4yy8Hbh-ofdaPPIKG13_2nrg=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
OSP Sandalwood Shaving Cream
RazoRock Bruce w/Plissoft Synthetic 24mm
Star 1912 *STAR* Etched (1950s?)
GEM by Personna Stainless PTFE (4)
Puig Quorum Aftershave

Last edited:
Fri 20 SR SOTD
Soap Stirling Boat Drinks
Brush Yaqi 24mm Cavern Lake 2 Band Badger
Razor Dorko Solingen 43 Near Wedge
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Clubman Gents Gin
Really good quality soap! Nice scent, rich creamy and slick lather...can't ask for more...
Another shave with this soon be mine and elevated to the top razor was just outstanding. While still unable to get the efficiency results of DE, this time round in 3++passes managed a dfs/ccs/sas results. This razor's edge has noticeably improved after the 4th full-pasted balsa progression. Smoother, sharper, and ohhh soooo silent. No weepers nor irritation. Very enjoyable.
20210820_130250.jpg

SOTD 20-Aug
DSC02107.jpg
Prep: Warm shower
Brush: C&H Fanchurian
Soap: Fine American Blend
Razor: Pearl Flexi
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (3)

Good 3 pass shave, 6-3-1 setting, no irritation and ranks amongst one of the closest shaves I've had in the shortest familiarisation times. Really can't complain in any way shape or form. The 6 setting really wasn't necessary though, I just wanted to see what it felt like.

@Tony'schin thank you for posting the breakdown vid in the other thread, going to start investigating the stuck dial one that I still have in hand.

Hope everyone had a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc

Last edited:
20 August

SV 70th Anniversary
Mühle Classic XL
Yaqi Katana
Personna med prep 1/2
SV 70th Anniversary asl

EFFF6398-0AC5-4681-917F-6F895619BAA2.jpeg

A superb two pass shave this morning. The Mühle brush showed it’s ability to create a rich, dense, protective lather and hold it in the brush with no fade. I am surprised that Mühle seem to have discontinued the XL size (25mm knot) on their website. In my opinion it is by far the best of their Silvertip Fibre knots. The Yaqi Katana, also, continues to amaze by not causing damage, considering it’s enormous blade gap, it gives a smooth, close shave.

SOTD 20-Aug
View attachment 75637
Prep: Warm shower
Brush: C&H Fanchurian
Soap: Fine American Blend
Razor: Pearl Flexi
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (3)

Good 3 pass shave, 6-3-1 setting, no irritation and ranks amongst some of the closest shaves I've had in the shortest familiarisation times. Really can't complain in any way shape or form. The 6 setting really wasn't necessary though, I just wanted to see what it felt like.

@Tony'schin thank you for posting the breakdown vid in the other thread, going to start investigating the stuck dial one that I still have in hand.

Hope everyone had a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc
I Did think about your stuck Dial Marc when i saw the Video, you never know.

Back
Top Bottom