SOTD : Saturday 13th February to Friday 19th February 2021

Todays Shave Kit Sunday 14th Feb 2021

Shave Score 9.5/10.0

PreShave: Hot Shower
PreShave Cream: Proraso Refreshing
Soap: Heritage Hill - Continental (Tangerine/Menthol)
Brush: Clear Confidence Co Synthetic Shaving Brush - Vegan-Friendly
Razor: Merkur Progress 500 (2.5, 2.5, 2.5)
Blade: Gillette London Bridge (2)
Post Shave: Proraso After Shave Green Refreshing
Post Shave Balm: Proraso Aftershave Balm White

Tried the new Heritage Hill Shave Soap today, super cold, super slick, I had way too much lather left after 3 passes and touch up, this one will be another favourite I think :)

Have a good Sunday all.

Joe.

14/02/21
5 for Feb
Pre: Cold water face wash with Wickams pre shave soap
Brush: Alpha Outlaw Titanium G4 Synth
Soap: OSP Trial Cream Sample
Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Feather Pro (3)
Post shave: Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Floïd Balm
Aftershave: Floïd SE Mentolado Vigaroso

Wk 6 (2) Sun.JPG

Another slick lather today and just enough for the 3 pass shave, Today i dipped and twisted the tips of the damp brush into the small tin, the soap picks up very easily, then bowl mixed adding drops of water as i went, much more controlled than yesterday. The lather was thick and creamy with a nice gloss to it.
A cold water face wash to start the shave off carrying on with the cold water shaves, my skin really seems to like it.
3 passes for a very comfortable, BBS finish.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All

Sunday 14th February

Simpson Chubby 3 Synthetic - Le Père Lucien Rose de Pushkar - Supply Single Edge/Personna - Bien-être Rose Cologne

Last shave of my Rose weekend and I am really enjoying the Supply Injector. When I originally got it ....it just didn't work for me but things change over time with a bit more experience!
3 passes for a wonderful result. Despite being Valentine's Day.......I suspect the 'Face Feeling' will be up to me!

SUNDAY ‌02/14/21 SOTD
iKon ShaveCraft Tech 104 / Nacet
AP Shave Co. 24mm Gelousy SHD
Ariana & Evans Ouddiction Shaving Soap & AS

6SOOPHv.jpg

2 days growth... my most difficult to get rid of
Pre: warm pad
Stirling Gentleman soap + Yaqui Sagrada with direct face lathering
Rocnel Elite 2020 + Feather

Remarkable how the Rocnel tames the Feather. Not a single red spot and zero irritation despite 3 full passes...
Overall very comfortable and smooth, but not very deep, however to be expected with 2 days hard stubble and little prep.

Have a lovely Sunday!

Sunday

OSP No. 8 (sample)
Mühle Rytmo set
Gillette Wilkinson Sword (3)
Thayer’s Rose Petal and Aloe Vera
Proraso M&E after shave

The No.8 from OSP came free as part of a purchase and I thought I’d try it out. It’s very easy to lather and gives good protection. I can’t place the scent; as I’m not especially adept at describing such things. Quite fresh, but with something vegetal in the background. Can anyone tell me anything about this soap (@James Riley?).

Another excellent shave today. The set was a birthday present last year; and I think the Rytmo razor is essentially the R89 head on the set handle. I can see how the 89 gets such good reviews: smooth and efficient.

634AC001-DB5A-4DAD-8979-E5A867ABA798.jpeg

Sunday

OSP No. 8 (sample)
Mühle Rytmo set
Proraso M&E after shave

The No.8 from OSP came free as part of a purchase and I thought I’d try it out. It’s very easy to lather and gives good protection. I can’t place the scent; as I’m not especially adept at describing such things. Quite fresh, but with something vegetal in the background. Can anyone tell me anything about this soap (@James Riley?).

Another excellent shave today. The set was a birthday present last year; and I think the Rytmo razor is essentially the R89 head on the set handle. I can see how the 89 gets such good reviews: smooth and efficient.

View attachment 64767
James mentioned that the No. 8 is based on CK Eternity

@James Riley - do you know when you're thinking of releasing this (No. 8)?

Sunday

OSP No. 8 (sample)
Mühle Rytmo set
Proraso M&E after shave

Another excellent shave today. The set was a birthday present last year; and I think the Rytmo razor is essentially the R89 head on the set handle. I can see how the 89 gets such good reviews: smooth and efficient excellent s muhle set..
Excellent shave set up..Love the Muhle set.:love:

Back
Top Bottom