SOTD : Saturday 10th October to Friday 16th October 2020.

Mon 12th SOTD
Soap OSP BayRum
Brush DS Cosmetics 26mm Badger
Razor RR Game Changer.84 SB
Blade Gillette London Bridge 3rd
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Clubman BayRum Bootlegged
Excellent BayRum soap! Love the scent and lather qualities. Creamy and slick.
Shave with favourite razor paired with this blade was extra smooth...extra comfortable for 3+1 passes. Quite efficient too for a BBS result. Great post & aftershave top-off an outstanding shave session. Rating 9.8/10
20201011_232800.jpg
20201012_073252.jpg

Date:- 12 October 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- RazoRock Plissoft Bruce Synth. 24/57mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Mike's Natural ~ Bergamot, Orange & Ylang Ylang
Razor/Blade:- Karve CB Matt SS 'SB-C' / Vintage Gillette Aussie 'Gold' Spoiler #3
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (20 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (12) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Hugo Boss

Can you Reknot it Chris ? if you like the handle.
I thought about it Russ but the response from dscosmetics regarding the glue bump was "sorry you don't like out brush but that's how most synthetics are made". So, apparently the problem is mine. I have a dispute raised with AliExpress as I'm on a moral crusade now! It's not the £11, it's the principle of the matter :ROFLMAO:

I thought about it Russ but the response from dscosmetics regarding the glue bump was "sorry you don't like out brush but that's how most synthetics are made". So, apparently the problem is mine. I have a dispute raised with AliExpress as I'm on a moral crusade now! It's not the £11, it's the principle of the matter :ROFLMAO:
Fair enough mate. Seems like the correct response to a terrible reply !

Amazed, that they don't just replace it! So much for customer care.

Monday‌ ‌10.12.20 ‌SOTD‌
DSCF0042 - Edited.jpg
TSE‌ ‌Pre-Shave‌ ‌Oil‌
Gillette ‘40s Gold Fat Handle Tech Set
Gillette‌ 7 O'clock SharpEdge Yellow
Simpsons‌ ‌Commodore‌ ‌X3‌ ‌Best‌ ‌Badger‌
Fine Fresh Vetiver in a vintage mug
Fine ‌Fresh‌ ‌Vetiver‌ ‌aftershave‌

DSCF0049 - Edited (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom