SOTD : Saturday 02th May - Friday 0 May 2020

Pre - Trumpers Sandalwood Skin Food
Soap - TOBS Sandalwood
Brush - Trumpers best badger.
Razor - Merkur 34G
Blade - Wilkinson (3)
Post - Alum followed Trumpers Sandalwood Skin Food

Until yesterday I'd recently been having difficulty getting a decent thick lather from TOBS soap, which I didn't when I first purchased it. I tried a few different things today and came to the conclusion that bowl lathering this soap is a massive NO NO. I do have a smooth bottomed bowl. Today's shave was a two plus an almost full third pass. A close and comfortable shave, but have a few rough bits I missed. Good day to you all.

IMG_0009.JPG

Wed 6th SOTD
Cream Suezbana Aloe &Lavender
Bowl Turkish Copper
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
Razor Game Changer .84 SB 6th use with HD Handle
Blade BiC Chrome Platinum 3rd
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Clubman Whisky Woods
Super nice lather today due to combo mix of cream, bowl, brush with right amount of water. Creamy and slick. Nice lasting scent. Brush handle is good on hand and the brush feels great on face.
Another great shave with the GC.84 paired with this blade. Easy angle and way too smooth. 3 multiple pass is enough especially atg on jawline & under. Mostly BBS shave & DFS for the usual trouble spot. Cooling postshave feels great. Rating 9/10
20200506_080424.jpg
20200506_083510.jpg

Wed 6th May

RazoRock 400. SE-Plissoft noir
Williams Mug soap
Occams - Enoch
Feather Pro ( 6 )
Williams Aqua Velva A/S Lotion

Another good consecutive Shave with the Enoch. An excellent lather whipped up by this brush despite the diminutive size of the soap bowl. Very happy to use this again tomorrow.

1B91DE63-F0D0-4536-A503-5C03B0C406AD.jpeg

Wednesday AM 2020-05-06

Rooney Stubby 1 Porcelain Finest (22/45)
Floris Santal shaving cream (vintage)
Carbon CX-Titanium
Personna 74 Tungsten (12)
Floris Santal aftershave
WecnyVm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom