SOTD sat 28 july through to fri 3 august...

Rick: it's a sweet razor. I think the scales are the same as in one of those Silver wing razors they make, in oak, but I'm not sure. This one was made for a french shaving forum.

Ha ha, Tony... I'll put a straight beside my straight, just to protect it. Yeah, old school.

TOBS Sandalwood cream
Slim Adjustable with Personna '74 (seventh shave) on 4 and 2
Scent from Heaven Lacoste-style a/s balm

First order from Scent From Heaven came through today and the Lacoste smell is very good and very nice, and the balm works well.

antdad said:
Go ahead soap, make my shave of the day.

sotdwithguns.jpg

Nice Shooter of the Day image Tony,

Too bad about that shaving crap cluttering up the picture.

wjubnd.jpg

Pre Prep + "old" lanolized Omega shaving cream + Omega 10098 Professional brush + Weber ARC Bulldog with Astra + Proraso lotion and balm

Today I have used for the first time this Weber razor, coupled with some excellent italian products! When you combine an old lanolized Omega shaving cream with a really big Omega boar brush you can only get an enormous amount of good lather, hehe! And I liked much how this Weber shaves: similar to a Rotbart razor but for me a bit better thanks to its superior weight and slickness.

Cheers!

Friday:

Penhaligons nickel / best brush
TOBS "shaving shop" cream
Merkur 34C
Feather blade
DR Harris Pink aftershave

3 days stubble, which I normally employ a slant or R41 on. I think it was that which made me sort of surprised to see a lot of stubble left after 1 pass. No real matter, the feather dealt with it on the second bite. A nice smooth 3 pass shave in the end.

Back
Top Bottom