SOTD Sat 17th - Fri 23rd Nov 2012

Sunday 11-18-12.[/b] MUSIC: Johnny Cash_LP America.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sUIxe-HtEQ[/video]

Afeitado_2012-11-18-1.jpg

Soap from Aleppo - Simpson Chubby 2 best badger - Feather vintage safety razor - Feather #1 - Pre JASÖN - Shaving soap Martin de Candre - Alum block - Thayers Original - ASB Institut de Karité - ASL Myrsol Agua Balsámica.

Saturday

Merkur Progress
Feather Blade
Edwin Jagger Silvertip Brush
Penhaligon's English Fern Shaving Soap
Proraso a/s

Then off to Wigan to join Dr. Rick and other UKMG members for an afternoon of chat and jamming.

Sunday

Merkur Progress
Feather Blade
Edwin Jagger Silvertip Brush
Mama Bear's Unscented Shaving Soap

Ian

After getting up at 6.45am on a Sunday morning,sneaking down stairs into the bathroom for a early morning shave.
I got the hot water going....coffee, nice, just got my lips to the cup...and THUMP..... Sigh.....the kids have risen, s**t !!!! :mad:

To Days shave at 4.30pm

Hot bath
2nd outing for the fatboy
Fether blade
Vibrola shaving soap
Kent BK4 brush
Alum block
Geo.f.trumper sandalwood skinfood to finish

It was going so well,but I had to go over the number 5 to number 6 super bad idea John.....no blood, but things got a bit :icon_eek: thankfully the alum sorted things out.

pugh-the-special-one said:
Very sorry to hear of your loss, I know exactly what you are going through, he looks quite a character.

Jamie

Sorry to here of your loss.

After the usual 1-2 minute hot towel prep:

vintage rebranded Simpsons best
1958 Executive/Schick Plus Platinum (NOS)
Erasmic SC (thanks NTS)
Boots AS Balm (NTS again)
Malizia 'Vetyver' EdT

First time trying this shaving cream and I'm gonna need another time or two before reviewing it. This time was just ok, which may be my fault.

The AS balm is really thick and can be used for very cold weather. Not a bad scent to it, which is a bonus.

BBS results,

Martin

Proraso Pre/Post (Original formula)
Dubl Duck special No.1
Simpsons 'Rover' Manchurian Butterscotch
Nanny's Gentleman's shaving soap - French Lavender
Witch hazel

Two threads?

Have a word.

Sunday
Gillette Blue II Slalom disposable
Edwin Jagger BBB
T&H Rose shaving cream

Aramis 900 EDC

joe mcclaine said:
Two threads?

Have a word.

Sunday
Gillette Blue II Slalom disposable
Edwin Jagger BBB
T&H Rose shaving cream

Aramis 900 EDC

Sorry joe, lose the beard started the SOTD and then I started the other SOTD a few mins later :blush: but don't worry the other SOTD is being used by me and Mikeal trying to get Martin to use a straight, Martin is resisting.

joe mcclaine said:
Fair dues.

I might weigh in myself then.
:icon_evil: just bare in mind that we have been going at Martin for quiet some time now ,on and off but what can I say....Martin prefers life behind a safety bar he is very cunning.

Back
Top Bottom