Monday:

Prep: L'Oreal Hydra Energetic facewash
Razor: EJ DE89
Blade: Rapira Super Stainless (1)
Brush: The Soap Shed Super Badger
Shave soap: Mitchell's Wool Fat
A/S: Adidas Team Force
Cologne: Bath House Lime and Cedar

I think fourteen days in a row of Cardi shaves is enough for me. The shaves had settled into pretty good results, but I've got too many other things that need to be used. Still, if all I can grab during the zombie apocolypse is a yuma, wilko, and palmolive stick, I'll be happy enough.

Monday

Prep: Hot Shower
Brush: Simpson Case
Cream: TOBS Eton college
Razor: EJ DE86
Blade: Gillette 7 o'clock SharpEdge
A/S: TOBS Eton college

First time I've actually used this brush, but travelling light so thought I would give it a go. it produced a lot more lather than I expected, just enough for 3 passes. The shave could have been a lot better if the hotel bathroom had better lighting, and the mirror hadn't been so far away.

14mqel3.jpg

`Pre Veleiro soap + Mike's EL AC soap + Omega boar + Weber Bulldog with Merkur head and Schick blade + Blue Stratos splash with Proraso balm

Another good shave, gentlemen!

Cheers!

Monday 12-03-12. MUSIC: Genesis_LP The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63bd96LAYmc[/video]

Afeitado_2012-12-03-1.jpg

Soap from Aleppo - Morris & Forndran 28X56 - Feather all stainless - Israeli Personna #1 - Pre JASÖN - Shaving cream Geo F. Trumpers Coconut - Alum block - Thayers Original - ASB Korres - ASL Florida Water.

Today's shave

Gillette Red tip
Feather blade
Fitjar (wild man in the woods sent)
Kent BK2 brush
Geo.f.trumper sandalwood Skinfood (not that I can smell it due to the Fitjar)

Result BSS WTG.

That's a lovely razor, but in the wrong hands she's going to bite.

Monday:
Gillette Fusion ProGlide
Edwin Jagger BBB
Proraso shaving cream, red

Diptyque Eau De Duelle EDT

I registered over at B&B in Dec 2007 and now, 5 years later I'm selling the last of my DE razors and blades and returning to the dark side for good. It's been 'interesting'.

Nooo ... Don't leave us Vinnie!! It'll be less "interesting" without you and I want to meat you, at the next TSR gathering I'll try to swing (sometime in a not to far future, one or two years from now).

Besides, we need your insights on frags and such ... aha, you forgot about the frags. Now you've to stay! :D

Mikael said:
Nooo ... Don't leave us Vinnie!! It'll be less "interesting" without you and I want to meat you, at the next TSR gathering I'll try to swing (sometime in a not to far future, one or two years from now).

Besides, we need your insights on frags and such ... aha, you forgot about the frags. Now you've to stay! :D

What!!!!! You can't go Vinnie....who is going to take your place ? No one that's who:icon_cry2::icon_cry2::icon_cry2: don't do it.

good evening
EJ89
astra sp
RSC cream
cheapo brush
forest fresh A/S
A DFS, I'm due to order some more blades and can't decide :icon_question:

Mikael said:
Nooo ... Don't leave us Vinnie!! It'll be less "interesting" without you and I want to meat you, at the next TSR gathering

Jeez Mikey, I hope you whine that much when I bail outta here.

I may have read Vinnie's post wrong, but I believe his reference to the 'dark side' was cartridge razors. Yeah, for some reason I see him being a little more comfortable at TSR rather than B&B.

Here's a little song your plaintive post reminded me of. This was done by a famous 1960s Chicago band. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7KLpW9bu20

Type at you later

D'oh! Looking at it, my post might have been misleading. Sorry.

Can't edit it though as I don't have an 'edit' button.

Not going to go running off to B&B, even if I wanted to - I'm banned (twice).

Was just saying ... it's been 5 years since I started on the merry-go-round of buying brushes, razors, blades, soaps, creams, aftershaves, colognes and while it has been interesting I'm pretty much back where I started as far as razor and foam goes.

Back
Top Bottom