something for the collectors

Lose the beard said:
NotTheStig said:
Lose the beard said:
Ill pass on this, just had to buy the wife a new washing machine.
In my house we have to share it.
I'm not allowed to touch the washing machine, I will either shrink things or turn things the wrong colours.

My washing machine has around two dozen programmes of which I use one, the one with 30 and a picture of a cloud next to it, works for me! Although there have been a few of the little ones previously white vests come out pink but she is a six year old girl, so no harm, no foul! :icon_razz:

What is so special about that razor that it is supposedly worth £850? :huh:

Scott.

Sm304 said:
Lose the beard said:
NotTheStig said:
Lose the beard said:
I'm not allowed to touch the washing machine, I will either shrink things or turn things the wrong colours.

My washing machine has around two dozen programmes of which I use one, the one with 30 and a picture of a cloud next to it, works for me! Although there have been a few of the little ones previously white vests come out pink but she is a six year old girl, so no harm, no foul! :icon_razz:

Scott.
Can't be the infamous Jewel blades.... There was a pillar of 100 going for a scuba on eBay in the last week.....

Re: RE: something for the collectors

Sm304 said:
Lose the beard said:
NotTheStig said:
Lose the beard said:

Scott.

Its the orange bit on the razor that makes it worth the cash, that is made of pure unobtainium.

The blades are 'special' too from what I hear :)

Al H said:
£850

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121103924984

I think that may be one of our fair members having a giraffe. Mind you the inclusion of a used pack of jewel blades must bump the price up somewhat :angel:

Audiolab said:
Al H said:
£850

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121103924984

I think that may be one of our fair members having a giraffe. Mind you the inclusion of a used pack of jewel blades must bump the price up somewhat :angel:

My curiousity was peaked so I asked the seller about this and got the following reply,

"hi
the simplty answer is it has magical powers
they made orange handle razors only for the owner and board members of flying eagle
this razor was then blessed by the highest monk/ budda/ religious person
hence the magical powers
i no its sounds strange but thats the chinese
hope this helps "
:icon_question::huh::icon_lol:

Scott

Tall_Paul said:
Do you think all the people bidding on the Darwin on EBay at the moment realise it's a mini-one that is only useful as an ornament?

i went as high as 15 quid - i thought it looked a bit small but threw caution to the wind...........

Back
Top Bottom