Show us your shaving salon... ok, bathroom

Ok as promised... this is stuff I collect, but I try and use most of them now and then. ;)
(just had a "toggle phase").

7F3l4.jpg

ocWOx.jpg

RSClK.jpg

pRfez.jpg

Current bathroom shelf:
Zpk7n.jpg

The rest of the "software", as you can see, I'm not much of a software man.
6TMbH.jpg

Max

To Neep. Very nice, I have a very similar late 20's bathroom.same problems with wall space. The shelves that you have behind the mirrored doors. Did you attach them yourself or were they factory installed. I like the idea, and wanted to do it but my doors are only mirrors with no backing and not sure how to attach them?? Ideas?
Thanks
Johns

Johnus said:
To Neep. Very nice, I have a very similar late 20's bathroom.same problems with wall space. The shelves that you have behind the mirrored doors. Did you attach them yourself or were they factory installed.

It is a VERY cheap plastic cabiniet from B&Q. Shelves, doors, mirrors come like that as standard. Perfect for what we want.

Rod

A bit of a thread revival, but as I just moved - time for some new material.

One picture will be enough though:

photo-3.jpg

The 'closed' part of the cupboard is supposed to be for towels, etc.

My question is: what was the creator of this bathroom thinking?

The apartment(s) I had last time in South Korea both had two bathrooms each. This one is the same size (roughly), 3 bedrooms, but with only one bathroom and a rather small one on actual fact...

The punishment of the shopaholic!

I started this thread with the hopes that my wife would realse that I am sane after all.

Now she thinks that we are all nuts. :icon_rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom