Show us your shaving salon... ok, bathroom

I recognise the "minimalist look" myself at the moment :) Though, I don't have the stand, err, or the plant. I have a window though ;-)
If I advance another decades worth of shaving budget I might be able to fill most of my assigned bathroom shelf, hmmm .... must ... resist! :-D

Ok, most of my stuff:
Shave ready blades and brushes:
018800x532.jpg

The three front strops are all from Neil Miller and the ones I use 98 percent of the time.
027488x800.jpg
0122.jpg

Bathroom (my wife is very understanding and doesn't demand half :D):
011800x600.jpg

Some to be razors:
007800x657.jpg

Couldn't fit anywear else:
005800x560.jpg

Me too :blush:
When I started this thread I expected shots of bathroom cabinets.
Some of you guys have "emporiums" that would put some stores to shame.

Wonderful stuff!!

Rod

^^ I agree, both Konstantinos and Steve're horders and should really get some kind of intervention ... Lets go over to their places and liberate some soaps and gear :D

Now I want to see Peters brushes .... Fido, Fido, Fido! :D

Only showed the Shaving Hardware yesterday, now my more modest Software Reserve:

2 x Boxes Full of Gillette Platinum Blades approx 1500
1 x Box full of GEM SE Blades approx 1000
1 x Box of Gillette Bleues and Contour Cartridges

2eb351c9.jpg

and all my soaps / Creams / Aftershaves

50a44d4a.jpg

I'll follow along the same spirit:

DE blades box:

IMG_1589.jpg

Cotton pads, etc. box: (all from the South Korea years, still stock to go)

IMG_1591.jpg

Various travel items:

IMG_1590.jpg

Alums, Floid vintage (the one hunny wants me to open so that I tell him how the scent is), 1 Eur soap grater, etc.:

IMG_1588.jpg

Strops currently in rotation:

IMG_1584.jpg

A close-up of the brushes:

IMG_1570.jpg

And the three bags in which I keep all the boxes of soaps, after shaves and balms, should the time comes (amen) to move again for another expat location:

IMG_1585.jpg

I do have another box with straights, those which are due for restore or honing, but it's almost empty now, all items have been sent out for taking a place in the queue...

This is an old picture, but not all that much has changed. Granted there are a few more brushes and cut throat razors dotted around all over the place, but that's about it - the two wooden boxes on top are full of DE blades. I feel comparatively sane :)
Shaveden1.jpg

OMG!, What sort of forum have I joined here! I presume that you also are all members on the OCD forum. Also now know why its so hard to get hold of 2nd hand straights............you lot have bloody got them all.

Gobsmackingly impressive, (but a bit worrying)

Jon

Arrowhead said:
This is an old picture, but not all that much has changed. Granted there are a few more brushes and cut throat razors dotted around all over the place, but that's about it - the two wooden boxes on top are full of DE blades. I feel comparatively sane :)
Shaveden1.jpg

Andy,

You seem to be running out of Palmolive sticks...

Back
Top Bottom