Show us your shaving salon... ok, bathroom

Dr Rick said:
Mikael said:
^^ I agree, both Konstantinos and Steve're horders and should really get some kind of intervention ...

Whereas you are entirely normal ;).

Yes.

I forgot some lose ends too... A couple of straights and lose bits and the big IKEA bag is mostly empty straight boxes, but it has some of my DE blade stash and other good to have things in the bottom (and paddles).
001800x644.jpg

004800x706.jpg

008760x800.jpg

Thank you guys. Now, every time I bring home a new shaving related item and she rolls her eyes, I can show her these pics. :)

Seriously though, some impressive collections here. I would love to have so much to chose from each time I shave.

Drroly said:
Seriously though, some impressive collections here. I would love to have so much to chose from each time I shave.

To me the choice would be just overwhelming. I don't know how those guys decide what to use. I have three straights, five brushes and a handful of soaps/creams and aftershaves to choose from. That must be at least 500 permutations. I've owned quite a lot more than that but have traded, PIFed or sold items to keep my stash to a manageable size.

Well, I thought I would share my modest setup now its grown alittle....
I only have one small shelf in the bathroom for my current use things
DSCF5121.JPG

The wooden bowl has my wool fat in it and the brush is my tubby 1

I also have a small box under the sink with my alum block and spare soap
DSCF5122.JPG

My razor store is in the bedroom
DSCF5116.JPG

Close up of the razors:
DSCF5117.JPG

So we have left to right a 1912 SE, Ball ended tech, open comb unknown, flair tip rocket, a slim adjustable, a fatboy. In front is a rolls razor.

The draw has my blades and a small travel razor
DSCF5118.JPG

DSCF5119.JPG

I like to try and keep things in some order! The auto strop case I use for my blades I only got today, but think it looks alot better than just having the blade box's all jumbled up!

Now K, Steve, Mikael have posted, I feel very normal... ;)

I'll take some pics tomorrow, but my software stack is a lot less than most of you here, I thinned it out not long ago!
(hardware is a different story though...)

Max

Hi . To tennis-monkey. very nice. The stand that you use for your razors- was that something that you made or was it designed originally like that? It's a great idea.

That' a fantastic idea. Been looking at the local hardware store but haven't found anything that I would want to keep out . Never thought of a pipe holder. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom