Show us your shaving salon... ok, bathroom

Show us where you shave and how you store your "stuff".

I'll start things off:

General view: I am fortunate to have a separate room which the other half doesn't need to use. So I have it all to myself. I keep the door shut, but only so that when I open it each morning, I am greeted with a lovely aroma. Goodness knows what visitors think when they use this room. :blush:

sden1.jpg

Mirror, bought on a whim from B&Q because it had lots of LED lights. They, erm, light, but are useless as illumination. Need another light above the mirror. Cheap plastic cabinet from B&Q with three mirrored doors, shelves, and compartments behind the doors. Good, and very cheap at less than £10. My own wash basin and my own loo.

sden2.jpg

Behind door 1:
Smelly stuff and balms. Arko soap lives in here too. In-use razors. (Another razor on the stand above). Blade store.
On top: my silver plated Joseph Rodgers bowl, I only have two brushes! (LOL - there's irony for you, considering how I spend my day). Mugs and scuttles.

sden3.jpg

Behind door 2:
Deodorant, Alum block (and there's a couple more Alum sticks hidden from view), mouthwash. Styptic pencil. Another aftershave that is too tall to fit in cupboard1. Hair gel. Sanitiser jar. nailbrush, emery boards. Spray to clean lenses. Toenail clippers, nail care set in a leather case, tube of mentionless tablets that old men use to soak dentures overnight.

sden4.jpg

Behind door 3:
Antique razors (not used much). Nose hair trimmer. Stuff for indegestion.
Photos of dogs from the past live in this room too.

sden5.jpg

Soaps and stuff on top of the WC cistern. Container for mentionless stuff behind door 2. Nice old Wedgwood "opal ware" scuttle lives here too. The blue toothbrush, courtesy Virgin Atlantic, is used for razor cleaning.

Now... show us yours....

Rod

Not sure if you can still see the pics I posted here (I couldn't) but until a month ago this was mine (had my own place):
http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=1586

I love this kind of threads and I'll try and take a pic or two later (since it's bad form not to contribute aswell ;) ).

God damn, Steve, that's some serious stuff ... and I'm pretty sure you've got more somewhere :D

Never in all my life have I felt more comparatively normal than I feel right now. Steve, thanks man :).

The most unusual thing about my bathroom is that the bath, being too small for me to lie in, is instead half full of books. Much like the flat in general, in fact.

Bathroom cupboard:

IMAG0129.jpg

By my basin (blue mug of Barbicide):

IMAG0130.jpg

All the following are in the computer room:

Brushes:

IMAG0131.jpg

Blades:

IMAG0132.jpg

Razors:

IMAG0133.jpg

I think I've definitely got RAD! Though my wife has now noticed and forbade any more purchases!

I would call your collection positively restrained Jamie!

My wife took one look in the computer room (which is more my domain really) and said 'You really haven't got an addictive personality have you?'

:blush::angel:

Ah .................. But is Steve's fridge as interesting as Konstantinos ? I think not !
& if anyone wants to see my shaving collection just imagine a plastic tupperware container in the cupboard under the stairs.

JohnnyO. \:dodgy:

Few shots, bathroom but also storage boxes where more stuff is located:

Bathroom bottom drawer, EdCs on the right half, ASs on the left.
IMG_1581.jpg

Bathroom top drawer.
IMG_1582.jpg

DEs:
IMG_1587.jpg

Some straights:
IMG_1564.jpg

Bath soaps:
IMG_1556.jpg

Some shave creams & mostly soaps in current rotation:
IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

Brushes:
IMG_1580.jpg

The famous fridge (balms on bottom, shave creams on top):
IMG_1577.jpg

Shave creams currently in rotation:
IMG_1574.jpg

Shave soaps and creams outside the current rotation:
IMG_1593.jpg

Bowls:
IMG_1592.jpg

N_Architect said:
Ok boys.

I think I need to step in now.

Off with my camera to take some shots and I'll be back to update this soon.

:icon_rolleyes:

Don't think that there is a Wide Angle lens big enough to fit all yours in yet "K" !!!

do the guys on here know that you rent the Apartment next door to you just for storage ?

Fitz Linson said:
That said, this thread is perfect for convincing SWMBO that I'm obsessed!
Andy

Please train your wife not to use the "O" word.
I trained mine to use the word "Passionate" instead. :icon_razz:
Much better!

Rod

Back
Top Bottom