Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday

Gold Tech
Gillette Swede
New Forest 2201
Czech & Speake #88 Soap
L'Occitane Cade asb

Whilst digging around in my soap drawer, I found a sliver of the C&S soap that was sent to me by Vinny. I forgotten about it, so gave it a whirl this morning.

Ian

Thursday

Merkur HD
Red Personna
Simpsons Duke 2
Mama Bears unscented
Body shop razor relief

Well my neck had cleared up that much using the unscented that I thought I'd get the DE out, 3 pass shave, the necks a little sore and I got a few weepers but it was a very enjoyable shave.

Thursday morning
Pre: Hot Shower
Brush: New Forest silvertip
Razor: Klas Törnblom "X"
Soap: Scheerzeep Dutch Moss
AS cologne: Fonex
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Very clean indeed :D

I was so tired this morning, like really tired. Everything was in a haze and I was seriously thinking of not shaving. But of course I had to :roll:. I got a very clean, problem free and even shave though :eek: :shock:, I guess fear drove me to preform :lol:.
SNB14171800x604.jpg

Thursday

Bic sensitive
Vulfix 2235
RSC Menthol Cream
Alum
Gillette series asb
Trumpers Aston Cologne

An in shower shave as the rest of the family were running and made me late in turn. Deeply unsatisfying harsh feedback from the alum but a close shave none the less. Trumpers Aston is a pleasant fresh smell, but I cant see it being a choice for me.

Thursday:

P1000358.jpg

Pre: Hot facecloth
Cream: Acca Kappa 1869
Brush: New Forest 2201
Razor: Feather AS
Blade: Feather
Cologne: Acca Kappa 1869

Perfect. I don't care if I never find another combination better than this.

Have a good day, all.

Regards

Ian

Thursday - same again

King of Shaves oil
Palmolive stick
Nice old alu Gillette Tech
Bic Chrome Platinum (4)
Witch Hazel
Cold water splash
Nivea ASB

Same combination as yesterday and one that's really working for me. Very sooth and no irritation. I Still don't feel the need to open that pack of feathers...

Thursday

11-2.jpg

This Plisson High Mountain White has a 20 mm knot and 51 mm loft. It's not a dense brush head so it is quite floppy and feels like a much larger brush than its size suggests. It is a luxurious brush with very soft tips but not what I would describe as an efficient brush or easy to control. And it comes at a very high price. Unlike the Gillette Single Ring. I have been using it for a few days now. So light - it gives a really close comfortable shave.

Thursday, 11-04-10.

Soap from Aleppo - Omega 6236 silvertip - Merkur 37C Slant Bar - Shark #2 - Acca Kappa 1869 shaving cream - Alum block - Toner Thayers Original - ASL Acca Kappa 1869 sample + ASB Floïd.

Afeitado04-11-10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom