Hot Shower
Locctaine Face Wash
Slim Adjustable
Superthin#3
NF2211
TOBS Eton College Cream
Locctaine Face Splash
Locctaine ASB

Well after a day of swimming in a Norwegian fjord came back to the hotel and had another fine shave.
First outing with the TOBS and really like the fragrance and a nice lather as well.

Good afternoon.

Tuesday

Feather and Futur
Omega 81230 Boar brush
Nanny's Ice & Slice soap
Professor Blighty's Formula 31 Lime AS splash
Nivea moisturiser

Same shaving set up as yesterday. A gentle 2 pass shave set on 1.
3rd day using the Formula 31 splash. It burns like a b@stard.

Thanks

Smell The Glove said:
Good afternoon.

Tuesday

Feather and Futur
Omega 81230 Boar brush
Nanny's Ice & Slice soap
Professor Blighty's Formula 31 Lime AS splash
Nivea moisturiser

Same shaving set up as yesterday. A gentle 2 pass shave set on 1.
3rd day using the Formula 31 splash. It burns like a b@stard.

Thanks

Just happened to notice your last comment, really surprised the AS is stinging like that, this is the third day? It should have settled down by now. Do you want me to change it for you?

Tuesday
Semogue LE 2010 brush/Scottish Fine Soap Classic SS/Merkur HD with Gillette Superthin/444 alum block/Art of Shaving lavander balm (sample)
SUPERB SHAVE!!!!!

Attachments

• P1160257.JPG
    359 bytes · Views: 51
Tuesday, 01-25-11.

Soap from Aleppo 100% olive - The Golden Nib silvertip "Grade A" - Merkur 25C open comb - Red Personna #2 - Pre Pre JASÖN Shave Therapy - Feinste Kabinett shaving soap - Alum block - ASL Lilac Vegetal + Gel aftershave JASÖN 6 in 1.

Afeitado25-01-11002-1.jpg

Tuesday

5/8 Vintage EA Berg Frameback
Omega cream
Simpsons Commodore X1
Lloyds Chemist Witch Hazel
Body Shop Maca Root AS Balm
Pinaud Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum

Lovely little straight that arrived from Neil today - very light, slight, small but sharp; it requires a different, firmer hold to keep it at the correct angle but it does give a great shave!

Hiya,

I posted my SOTD earlier, but needed to say something here. This goes to another thread about a review of that damn Martin de Candre soap, in which I asked the posters to just stop talking about that stuff already! It's driving me a little nuts because I'm having a hard time rationalizing buying some. Yeah I know all the tricks (although Peter is pretty good I gotta say). I mean $67 for one jar of soap is....well, maybe in a very weak moment sometime.

So I see lots of members using this stuff in this thread...........sheesh. Can't you switch to Arko or Williams or something?

Sorry for the slight rant. I hope I didn't put anyone off their bubble and squeak.

Martin

Wednesday

Body Shop maca root cream, TOBS travel brush in pure.
Gillette SS flare tip with Gillette 7 o'clock green (1)
Merkur 34C HD with Arco (1)
Cold rinse, alum
TOBS bay rum splash

Dissapointing first shave with a super speed... no real bite so went in for a second go with the HD and an Arco. Better.

Wednesday

Kropp 5/8
New Forest 2201 Brush
Proraso Cream
Alum
Nivea Sensitive asb

Was a bit short of time and rushed a bit, which was a mistake as I now have a sore face. Should really have used a DE given the time constraints.

Ian

Wednesday morning
Pre: Hot shower
Brush: Simpson chubby 2
Razor: Dorko
Soap: Nannys Eucalyptus
AS: TOBS no 74
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Uberclean :D
Wo hoo, everything played well together today :D But I really need a larger brush scuttle for this brush.
P1250005800x572.jpg

Wednesday

Merkur 34C
Shark SS
No Name Badger Brush
Arko Stick
Generic Witch Hazel
Bleu de Chanel AS

Nothing much to report other than the Shark seemed to lose it's edge towards the end of the shave. I think it was the 4th shave with that blade.

Other than that, all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom