Shave of the day W/C Saturday 16th of July

Prep: Hot shower
Brush: New Forest, high mountain badger
Razor: Atkinson, The Favorite
Cream: Vulfix, English Rose
AS: Prada
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Very, very clean :D

Very nice shave even though I got two minor nicks, in each ear :rolleyes:. I never felt them thoug, this one smooth and sharp razor :D
016800x710.jpg

After the usual 1-2 minute hot towel prep:

vintage Marshall Fields badger
1958 Executive/Iridium
Surrey SS (pre VDH reformulation)
Lucky Tiger AS and Face Tonic
vintage Hermes ' Eau de Cologne'

Poifect shave again today........no feeling of the blade on my face....shaving by sound.

BBS results,

Martin

Monday 07-18-11.

Soap from Aleppo 100% oliva - Rooney 1/2 silvertip - Merkur Progress - Blue Bitd #1 - Pre JASÖN - Tabula Rasa koriander & bergamotte shaving cream - Alum block - Astringent Thayers Lemon - Gel aftershave JASÖN 6 in 1 - ASL Myrsol Agua de Limón.

Afeitado18-07-11001.jpg

Pre-shave: Musgo glycerine soap
Brush: Shavemac 2-band DO1 (30/60)
Razor: Wardrobe and Pearce 5/8 (thanks Mikael!)
Strop: SRD Premiun IV
Soap: AoS unscented cream
Bowl: Schwarzweisskeramiek
A/S splash:Gold Dachs
A/S balm: -
Moisturizer: - Clarins
Cologne: -
Comments: Slimline razor makes a nice change from my other Sheffields, most of which are choppers...an idea for a new mini-collection!

bhlkpu.jpg

Been to a festival so several days growth to get rid of........

Music:- Simon Mayo Radio 2

Soap:- MWF

Brush:- Men U

Razor:- Bluebeards Revenge Corsair

Blade:- Gillette 7 O'Clock Yellow (2)

Post shave:- Aloe vera gel

Went well, picked up a couple of nicks on the chin.........

Brilliant festival, by the way!:icon_biggrin:

Monday Night

Seehund 5/8 - Tabac - Omega 81052 - Alum - Gillette ASB - C&E West Indian Lime Cologne
ok0sit.jpg

My 3 year anniversary of quitting smoking, so I thought it appropriate to use a soap which shares its name with the French word for tobacco!

To be honest the cologne is tomorrows fragrance while and the Gillette ASB is suitable for my skin overnight.​

EJ 89
Whatever the hell my badger brush is
Racer blade (3)
Body Shop Maca Root Cream
Real Shaving Co ASB

Had to get rid of 36hrs growth with first use of the racer blade on saturday which meant about 5 passes and some touchups, but pretty impressed with the blade. Stuck a new one in ready for tomorrow.

0062-3.jpg

A lovely shave with two days growth the Feather AS gave those whiskers a good whipping, I rate the Vulfix Persian musk highly, it is such a lightly scented shaving cream it will fit in and layer with a lot of shaving scents and balms, my lovely Wife as a few well deserved days off this week, so we are off to the big city for a spot of retail therapy.

Jamie.

003-2.jpg

MichaelS said:
Razor: Wardrobe and Pearce 5/8 (thanks Mikael!)

Cheers Michael, but I didn´t exactly come out empty handed on that trade, it´s one sweet piece of steel though, I stilll remember that one and how nice the steel felt *nostalgic tear in one of my eyes*

No shave today ... I know, I´m as shocked as you guys:
aye-aye.jpg

Synchronicity...

Same here - no shave today. :-/

In an attempt to enjoy my shaves even more, I've lately started to shave every couple of days or so.

Back
Top Bottom