Shave of the day W/C Sat 18 Jun 11

Thursday, 06-23-11.

Soap from Aleppo 25% laurel - Rooney 1/3 silvertip - Wilkinson Sword "Sticky" - Israeli Persona #1 - Pre JASÖN - COATE'S Original Almond shaving cream - Alum block - Toner Thayers Original - Gel aftershave JASÖN 6 in 1 - ASL Pinaud Clubman.

Afeitado23-06-11002.jpg

Hot shower
New Forest T2
T&H #10, face lathered
Merkur HD
Boots blade (5)
Trumper's Lime Skin Food

One mini-nick, in all other respects an excellent shave. Three passes plus touch-up on the throat, as clean a shave as I've ever had - working on skin stretching, especially on the ATG pass, with good results.. I really really like this cream, and the skin food.

Hot Shower
Loccitane Face Scrub
NF 2201
Slim Adjustable
Feather Blade#3
Fitjar Shea Pleasure Cream

Usually only get one decent shave with a feather so quite surprised that this is my 3rd shave with the same blade and still getting a cracking shave.

Received the Fitjar shea pleasure cream and as usual a great cream.

Friday 24th June

Pré de Provence - SOC 2-band - Merkur 34C - Gillette 7 o'clock Green - Shulton Old Spice AS​

I found the Shulton era Old Spice last week at a boot sale for a quid and very nice it is too.

Prep: Hot shower
Brush: Chubby 3
Razor: Veritable Delolme (cheers for the trade Michael)
AS and cologne: Pacco Rabanne Ultraviolet
Soap: Provence Santé
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: very, very clean :D

Today is midsummer day here in Sweden, the wikings used to make sacrifice and the day is as long as the night. It´s a big deal here, everyone´s off work and go away (today and christmas´re the two biggest holidays in Sweden, it´s like Thanks Givings in the US for us). We´re off for an island just outside Stocholm, withing a couple of hours from now :D
017800x600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom