Saturday 6th November to Friday 12th of November of 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed the straight up Aftershave works just as well. I've haven't got it on order just yet but as soon as my current shipments land I'll get it on the books. Cheers for doing the tester, much appreciated!
No problem at all! Wouldn’t surprise me if aftershave will match even better than aftershave milk. At least I assume that base of aftershave milk can also alter the scent a bit

A bargain Emporium purchase if I recall correctly

Grooming Classic Film GIF by FilmStruck
Indeed sir - And the equally excellent Legno di Rosa. I'm trying to use as many Emporio Ourboycie items as possible at the moment to erase the trauma of dousing myself in that Pino Alpestri ASL I picked up the other week. My wife still keeps trying to tip me on my head and use me as a mop :oops:
Could have been worse though. Her first comment was it smelt like I'd splashed on Toilet Duck :sick::poop:

Last edited:
Indeed sir - And the equally excellent Legno di Rosa. I'm trying to use as many Emporio Ourboycie items as possible at the moment to erase he trauma of dousing myself in that Pino Alpestri ASL I picked up the other week. My wife still keeps trying to tip me on my head and use me a mop :oops:
Could have been worse though. Her first comment was it smelt like I'd splashed on Toilet Duck :sick::poop:
American Horror Story Fx GIF by AHS

View attachment 79654
Thursday, Friday and today -

razor - Blackland Vector (on loan)
blade - Proshave (14 and out)
brush - Frank Shaving 22mm two-band
soap - D.R Harris Arlington
post - witch hazel
a/s - 4711
balm - L'Oreal Hydra Sensitive
scent - various - Essence Vault 381 (T'dH) today.

A final shave with the Vector before sterilising and packing up for return. I would like to offer my thanks to @Paul L for very generously allowing me to hang onto the razor for an extended period - 34 consecutive uses - allowing me to appreciate it over many shaves and not just a few. I found it to be pretty much faultless - concept, design, construction, finishing and the way it shaves. Very easy to get to grips with and super-comfortable from the off. If I had to think of anything negative to say - it would be that I was never 100% relaxed using it - being in perpetual fear of dropping the thing as the screw thread that connects the handle to the head (blade holder is probably more accurate) looks fragile - it probably isn't, but I wasn't about to find out with someone else's razor. Bottom line - one of the very best razors I have used. Thanks again P. - luego - I.

You are most welcome, Iain
I'm very pleased that you have enjoyed using the Vector so much.

Razor = Ikon B1 OCC
Blade = Gillette Super Thin ( Thailand ). ( 3 )
Brush = Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
Soap = Pinnacle Grooming Japanese Plum
Splash = A&E Asian Plum
Balm = A&E Rice Water Uncented
1DBE3FF6-6B35-4743-AF45-1C0EC7F58BD9.jpegAnother Brilliant Shave Tonight & a first for me with a pinnacle grooming soap.
The Scent was right up my street at around 6/10 but once lathered up the scent was say an 7.
It made sense i went with the asian plum splash.
Another top drawer shave & can’t wait until tomorrow

Stay Safe Lads
The virus is still prevalent

@TobyC

Perhaps you may wish to clarify this? It could be read as disparaging of a member's choice of brush.

Thanks.
Not at all what I was doing. I don't remember which forum it was, but there was discussion of that sellers horse knots actually being boar hair knots. I sent them an email asking if the hair used was horse or boar, and they promptly responded that they would find out and let me know,... they never let me know. I was simply asking exactly what I asked him in the post, and I thought perhaps he ordered the knot they sold as horse but is actually boar. I like the brush, and I like boar, and I don't understand how my post could have been seen in a negative light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom