Saturday 26th December to Friday 01th January 2021

pL9wf1o.jpg

New Year's Day shave bit of a mix up of scents today but star of the shave has to be Sauvage, started with a nice hot shower and loccitane homme shower gel

Razor Feather asd2 with feather blade
Brush Simpson Manchuria chubby 2 Sapphire
Soap B&M reserve cool first use love the scent just fresh
Balm king of shaves soothing aftershave balm
Scent Dior Sauvage parfam

what a wonderful feeling off to spend some time with the ones (that's) matter the most now hopefully this New Years Day will be far better than Christmas turned out !!

Happy New year to all

Eufros ‘Dama de Noche'
Wolfwhiskers ubersoft 2
ATT M1 Kronos handle
Gillette Nacet #5
Institut Karite ASB

Nice shave on the first morning of the new year, the soap is a sample and only enough for another shave remains, I'm tempted to get a tin but I have another soap or two with higher priority even though I have enough soap to last the next seven years!:giggle:

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Butterscotch 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Noble Otter ~ Firefighter
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34G / Gillette 7 O'Clock Yellow #6
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Happy New Year Tipple:- Aberlour 12yrs old Double Cask

Spenser Novel
angel-eyes-pb_08270359.jpg

Fri 1st New Year SOTD
Soap BayRum - Testing Soap Sample
Brush Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia
Razor Pearl Flexi Adjustable
Blade JAWS Platinum 4th
Post & aftershaves Ice Water + Thayers + Hyaluronic + Clubman VIBR
Lather from the soap was quite ok for the performance...but the scent is unlike any bayrum as compare to the other 4 soaps I have. Perhaps no spices.
2nd shave with the razor at setting 2.5 paired with the blade was good. Smooth and comfortable for 3passes without any issues for a between bbs to dfs result. Just a smidgen less efficient with the 4th use blade as compared to yesterday's new blade. Very enjoyable nonetheless. Excellent post & aftershaves. Rating 9.7/10
20210101_102617.jpg

New Years Shave

I had a dilemma this morning as want to do a "Japanese January" to include a Japanese Product in every shave. However I have a new razor that arrived yesterday that I wanted to use , then I remembered Feathers, problem solved. Hoping @Satanfriendly can provide the soundtrack !

Pre: Argan Oil Soap
Soap: Pannacrema Rosa
Brush: 24mm Wildwest Cashmere
Razor: Muhle Rocca
Blade: Feather
Splash:
Cien Aqua
Balm: Bart's Unscented
EDT: Aqua Di Parma - Mirra

20210101_105346 2.jpg

1 January

Martin de Candre Original
Razorock Plissoft
Rex Ambassador
Feather Hi-stainless
Clinique post-shave soother
Dior Sauvage

703CF00B-3DDF-404C-A4C3-E52212CAAC76.jpeg

First day of a new year and let's hope it is a slightly better one than last year. A good shave this morning, close and comfortable in two passes. The Martin de Candre soap is really good stuff, so is the Rex Ambassador.

Happy New Year- May 2021 be much better for everyone

Fri 1st January

Jayaruh Syn No67
Tabac soap
Occams Enoch
Schick Proline ( 3 )
Tabac A/S Lotion

The Enoch is probably the Razor which has taken me forever to get to grips with. I could have given up on it, but now it is delivering without any problems consistently top notch quality Shaves.

7D903497-12B5-4D0D-9295-B80929EA0A8C.jpeg

01/01/21
Pre: Shower
Brush: Edwin Jagger Medium
Soap: Hampshire Wool Fat
Razor: 6/8 Carl Schlieper " Eye Brand". 1950-1965.
Edge By: Jamie Pugh
Post shave: Cold water rinse, TC's Infused Witch Hazel
Balm: TC's Cedarwood and Patchouli Argan Oil
Aftershave: OSP Orange and Patchouli
Wk 53 7. O Fri.JPG
Starting my Vintage razor month challenge with the "Carl Schlieper".
I completed my 2 pass shaving routine with a little bit touch up under the chin and the "Devils Whirlpools" under the ears / jawline for a DFS++ finish.
My homemade EO scented Witch Hazel and Argan oil work really well with the soap, which by the way, bowl lathered easily with the little EJ best.
So, Day 1 done and i really enjoyed it.
A quiet night last night and not many fireworks around my way so the dogs had a better night.
Stay safe and enjoy your New Years Day All.

New Years Shave

I had a dilemma this morning as want to do a "Japanese January" to include a Japanese Product in every shave. However I have a new razor that arrived yesterday that I wanted to use , then I remembered Feathers, problem solved. Hoping @Satanfriendly can provide the soundtrack !

Pre: Argan Oil Soap
Soap: Pannacrema Rosa
Brush: 24mm Wildwest Cashmere
Razor: Muhle Rocca
Blade: Feather
Splash:
Cien Aqua
Balm: Bart's Unscented
EDT: Aqua Di Parma - Mirra

View attachment 62700

And my pleasure to provide a soundtrack. What you need is some Blood Stain Child

I should charge for this service

Back
Top Bottom