Saturday 20th November to Friday 26th of November of 2021.

Nov. 23, 2021 - DG is back
riBzUE0.jpg

Nice and easy 3 pass shave in the morning.

Been a while since I used DG soap, as well as the ATT S2.

Soap lathered up like a champ, whilst S2 performed well too - albeit 2 weepers under jawline caused by user error. I'm still not sure whether this one is a keeper or not - recently there's been few razors in my collection that I'm not as keen on as I used to be. By all means, they are nice, but there definitely are nicer ones in my collection. Might end up thinning the lot a bit soonish.

Quite nice scent on the soap - piney and slightly smokey incense. I think I do detect some resins in there too. Great scent.

Finished off with Guerlain ideal edp for that bit of warmth and sweetness. It's a great fragrance - at the moment I just got a few ml decant of it, but in future it's likely I'll pick it up or its flankers - just need to try those beforehand!

Wed 24th November

RR Syn 22mm
P & B Citra Royale
Claymore Evolution
Kai Pink ( 3 )
Pitralon Classic A/S Lotion

A very smooth and comfortable Shave, but perhaps could have got a closer finish. Sometimes the smoothness of a Shave clouds your perception of how the Shave has gone, always best to feel your face in each area before moving on.

8669982F-1E6C-49C1-8AFC-2A0E4E94D722.jpeg

24 November

Signature Soaps Hibernia
Razorock Bruce
Blackland Blackbird
Feather Hi-stainless
Signature Soaps Hibernia splash

B5379CF7-6F11-425D-AD81-150AB228AD51.jpeg

A smooth, comfortable, and close shave this morning. I love this razor. It consistently gives some of the best shaves I get. A definite keeper, but it wouldn’t be anything without a very fine supporting cast of soap and brush.

Wed 24 SOTD
Soap Phoenix & Beau Spitfire
Brush Yaqi 24mm Freedom Synthetic
Razor Gillette British RFB
Blade Gillette Wilkinson Sword 2nd
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Aqua Velva Ice Blue + 3 Frost Drops
Today's lather from this soap was just amazing! Super rich, ultra-creamy, and very slick...with a nice leathery scent to boot...
The razor paired with this blade was very smooth and comfortable in 3passes for a bbs/dfs finish but somehow a few micro creepers materialized. Aftershaves were excellent!
View attachment 80534
Does the cap on that razor have the "I" shaped bars or the regular ones?

Is the two piece more difficult than the than the three piece to put a blade in?

PreShave: Shower then Cube - unscented

Soap: Tabac

Brush: Yaqi Heavy Metal

Razor: R6S / R3

Blade: Astra SP #3

Post Shave: Alum block - Tabac ASB

DE Shave #51

I didn't shave yesterday as I was out early to hang some wallpaper for my Daughter, so we have Tabac Tuesday on a Wednesday. :)

A couple of tiny spots didn't detract from a Tabaculous shave. The scent isn't my favourite but what a performer.

Morning shave.
Wet my face.
Soak Semague HD Badger Brush in warmish water.
Razor: Rockwell 6S plate 4
Blade: Gillette Nacet #4
Shaving cream: Proraso aloe Vera and vitiman e enriched.
ASB: None
AS: Speick
Really fast 3 pass shave resulting in near bbs finish; the Proraso cream really is excellent. The Speick aftershave really calmed and soothed my skin. Vunderbah!!!

Hey, thanks for asking. Please find the picture below. It's a 3 piece razor. It is very easy to load the blade and alignment is 100% spot-on!
View attachment 80543
Must be a replate.

It's supposed to be a two piece,... the raised bump (green arrow) is supposed to catch on the crimp (yellow arrow) and only drop enough to let you unscrew and remove the top cap.

Inked20211124_221143_LI.jpg

Your cap has regular bars, the "I" type I was referring to is this;

1930s British NEW (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom