Rate The Last Film You Watched

'Color Out Of Space'

8/10

Lovecraftian romp with a tinge of Hammer/Amicus (think 'Quatermass' or 'Night of the Big Heat') helped by the beautifully crap acting from Nicholas Cage. Directed by Richard Stanley, who appears to have been away from directing for decades. Who? He wrote/directed Sci-Fi/Horror flick 'Hardware' back in 1990 and followed up with supernatural horror 'Dust Devil' in 1992 ... then nothing.

'til now.

Thoroughly enjoyed.

Just watched lords of chaos on all4, a semi fictional ( I think) account of the Norwegian black metal scene in the 90s and the murder of one of the band members.
Really enjoyed it, I remember reading about it at the time but didn't really know a great deal about it. Pretty dark stuff but we'll worth a watch.

:poop: infact every movie iv watched since iv been back home have been :poop:
I can’t even remember the names because they are so :poop:.
You want to know why they are so :poop:
because my wife picked them.
Thank god for this forum because when she’s watching :poop:
i’m on here
Enjoy your day lads i think you get my drift :ROFLMAO:

Watched the latest Bond film, No Time to Die. NO SPOILERS AHEAD:

I thought it was very poor. There were only couple of highlights for me. Ana de Armas. Beautiful and played a good role. Tragically under used though. And the other? Bond wears a very cool Barbour jacket in a few scenes...Yep pretty disappointed.

1636709413722.png

1636709362951.png

Watched the latest Bond film, No Time to Die. NO SPOILERS AHEAD:

I thought it was very poor. There were only couple of highlights for me. Ana de Armas. Beautiful and played a good role. Tragically under used though. And the other? Bond wears a very cool Barbour jacket in a few scenes...Yep pretty disappointed.

View attachment 79926

View attachment 79925
I watched it last night, thought it was a good bond film, the last James bond, not the last 007, Ian flemming will be turning in his grave.

Also watched " Finch " really good film, how is it every great films that star Tom Hanks are with him, and himself alone.

Very sad ending , but a great film.

Colin
Screenshot_20211113-161833.jpg

Back
Top Bottom