Rate The Last Film You Watched

I have just worked my way through Jack Snyder's cut of Justice League. I think he has produced a cultural touchstone for a generation, like George Lucas did with Star Wars in the 1970's. This film works on many levels and works for kids and adults. It also serves as a commentary on some of societies ills. Well worth a view especially if you would never usually consider watching this type of film. It is a totally different film from the abomination that the hijacked first version was.

I have just worked my way through Jack Snyder's cut of Justice League. I think he has produced a cultural touchstone for a generation, like George Lucas did with Star Wars in the 1970's. This film works on many levels and works for kids and adults. It also serves as a commentary on some of societies ills. Well worth a view especially if you would never usually consider watching this type of film. It is a totally different film from the abomination that the hijacked first version was.
For four hours, you better be a fan no?

For four hours, you better be a fan no?
...well I am new to the genre, although I enjoyed Jack Snyder's "300", but I have no doubt there is a sizeable fan base, as for the films length, I did not find it an issue as the film is conviently segmented into parts so you can view it in chunks...

i just finished watching Army Of The Dead
i’m a big Zombie fan so this suited me to a t
However i wasn’t a patch on World War Z
and to be honest i thought it was third rate acting
4/10
ah maybe i would say 5/10 but that was it,

The Hands of Orlac (Robert Weine, 1924). Conrad Veidt (Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari, Waxworks) at his angular best. A tremendous piece of Weimar-era expressionism. Although, the Eureka/Masters of Cinema transfer I have is much better than this Kino trailer.

Targets, 1968. Corman style thriller lifted by the presence of Boris Karloff in what must have been one of his last films. Bit like Giant's Causeway, worth seeing but not worth going to see!

Back
Top Bottom