Rate The Last Film You Watched

Excellent. If you can stand subtitles or speak French there's a great film called OSS 117 starring the french actor from The Artist, very well shot and very funny.

The Huntsman: Winter's War
Not too bad - then again not a film I'll remember six months from now.
I'd give it a 7/10 as it looked pretty and was an easy watch.
8f02aeccd40faf80221dc81b64c17efe.

Recently tried to re-watch Star Trek:Nemesis.

That was indeed the nemesis of the series. After the great First Contact and the acceptable Insurrection, this one really excelled in crappiness.

Not only is it utterly embarassing to open the film with such a marriage scene, it gets worse by the minute. The Script and the dialogues were painful! A Star Trek end for Cpt.JeanLuc and his crew they did not deserve.

I ejected the DVD after 40 min or so.

0/10

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Predestination.
I've enjoyed a number of time travel sci-fi films over the years. This has not made the list. Some good dialogue and interesting ideas but largely unsatisfying 6/10

Batman vs Superman.

Ben Affleck wasn't as bad as I'd thought he would be.
Still a shit film though.
4/10.

And that girl is too skinny to be Wonder Woman.
Bring back the original one!!

Watched "Gods of Egypt" (2016)
I didn't really know what to expect..but I really, really loved it :)
It was fun, had a good story and some of the best special effects I've seen in quite some time.
Had such a good time I'm giving it an 8.5/10 :)

0543cfa115dbb1042b5ee8329bf74353_XL.jpg

Trailer:

Lost in the Pacific (2015)
There's little to no logical reason to like this movie.
The CGI is pretty bad, the acting ranges from stiff to terrible and the plot is simplistic verging on idiotic.
But, for some reason I found myself really enjoying it :D

I'm giving it a 6/10 and I'm pretty sure that's the highest score it will ever receive by anyone...anywhere :)
1453100467761103.jpg

Trailer showing how awesome it is: :D

Back
Top Bottom