Rate The Last Film You Watched

Zoolander 2.
I rather liked the first one...but this one had such a mess of a plot that I just couldn't take it and gave up before I got to the half point mark.

I did however enjoy seeing Justin Bieber brutually shot dead w/in the first five minutes of the movie :)
CbB6iOQW8AAuTnc.jpg

Captain America: Civil War

Fun, tried to be more serious than it was, but not too bad really. Enough good moments to make it a proper superhero movie. Once again like Batman v Superman it tried to show the personal consequences of the violence in the previous movies. A strong 7/10

10 Cloverfield Lane

The first half of the movie was solely saved by John Goodman who is absolutely amazing in the movie.
The second half got a bit better and in the end it was a decent watch.
I am slowly realizing I don't really care for JJ Abrams.

I give it a 6/10
10-cloverfield-lane-featured.jpg

Just finished watching 'Jurasic Park 2015'. Not bad but kept comparing it to the original. Think that the original had more depth and was a more interesting film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batman v superman
I found the film very slow, I was hoping for a lot more action from the start. We saw very little of both batman or superman until the end. My son enjoyed it, I wished we went to watch captain America civil war or waited until the DVD.

High-rise (2016)
A movie I rather wanted to like. A bit of a clock work orange feel to it but sadly it never came together for me.
I was bored out of my mind about 30-40 minutes into it.
Maybe the rest of the movie after that was great but I'll never know.

A 3/10.
tumblr_o2n1thbfiI1rz0ey2o1_500.jpg

Just watched an Arnie film called Maggie. It's a Zombie flick, however not your ordinary flesh fest. Imagine if your loved one had caught a virus that would turn your family member into a zombie. Would you want your loved one to die in a detention centre? Nope! Neither does Arnie.
So he takes his daughter home to turn and die. Poingent and thought provoking to see a zombie flick from the viewpoint of a victim as opposed to just a gore fest. Sad and well worth watching.

Captain America: Civil War (2016)
No idea how this movie has 8.5/10 on IMDB. I'd give it a kind 4/10 and maybe that's mostly because Captain America is such a complete douche.

Easter-Egg-Civil-War-Captain-America-Civil-War.jpg

DeathWish 3 - My God Michael Winner was an absolute hack. I can't understand how at no point nobody realised how bad it was and just started again.

Compellingly awful / 10

Reactions: Omp
Hiya,

I loaded up the DVD version of A Mighty Wind the other day and watched some high lights of which there is a bunch.

Similar group of actors from other movies y'all would know, like Spinal Tap and Best of Show for examples.

Mighty Wind reminds me a bit of good sly Monty Python humor, but done totally straight throughout the whole movie and never breaking character. Understatement works great in adding character empathy too, which is a nice touch. Plus, the songs are actually fine listening to and done by the actors.

If anyone doesn't like this movie....well, it would be diabolical of them.

Hiya,

I loaded up the DVD version of A Mighty Wind the other day and watched some high lights of which there is a bunch.

Similar group of actors from other movies y'all would know, like Spinal Tap and Best of Show for examples.

Mighty Wind reminds me a bit of good sly Monty Python humor, but done totally straight throughout the whole movie and never breaking character. Understatement works great in adding character empathy too, which is a nice touch. Plus, the songs are actually fine listening to and done by the actors.

If anyone doesn't like this movie....well, it would be diabolical of them.
I've not seen a Mighty Wind yet but loved the other two, particularly Best in Show.

I've not seen a Mighty Wind yet but loved the other two, particularly Best in Show.

Yep, that was also a good one, done the same kinda straight way. Heh, wacky characters acting like nothing goofy is happening.

Eugene Levy is a guy I like either as an actor or writer. Very talented with a sharp wit going on that often tickles me in some way. His role as a rather distant/fuzzy ex folk singing legend in Mighty Wind was played amazingly well. Plus, he can actually sing ok!

Anyone liking well done tongue in cheek will enjoy the flick.

Back
Top Bottom